Qbasicnews.com
July 17, 2019, 08:30:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Back to Qbasicnews.com | QB Online Help | FAQ | Chat | All Basic Code | QB Knowledge Base

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Mod: Report Problems in threads to the moderators now.  (Read 4302 times)
Sumo Jo
Been there, done that

« on: June 16, 2005, 09:55:13 AM »

We have installed the Report topics mod on the forum now.  If you see a post that's offensive that the admins/mods didn't catch, feel free to hit the big exclamation mark button.

By pressing this button, it sends a message to all of us that we need to check out this post.  This then eliminates the need of users to pm Admin/Moderators and makes it very simple and very quick to take care of things in the forums.

If you still need specific things from the admin/moderators, feel free to pm them still.

url=http://fileanchor.com]FileAnchor[/url] - ImageAnchor - FBTK - QbasicNews - VPlanet - Various
Moneo
Na_th_an

« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2005, 03:48:23 PM »

Sumo Jo, excellent idea. Cheesy
Jofers
Been there, done that

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2005, 06:43:56 PM »

Great!
Frobozz
Forum Regular

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2005, 07:08:07 PM »

Great! Though I have yet to see any posts worth reporting. Smiley

Edit: Oh I see one...  reports the top post.

Just kidding. Wink
Adigun A. Polack
Ancient Guru

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2005, 07:24:45 PM »

To Sumo Jo:

I believe myself that it is an awesome idea, and an awesome plan of yours well thought out, too!  I like that!!  Cheesy !

Be seeing you here, and clever stuff you have going on, man!  :king:

- Adigun Azikiwe Polack
One of the Founders of “Aura Flow” ::: Continuing Developer of “Frantic Journey”
Current Developer of “Star Angelic Slugger” ::: Webmaster of the “AAP Official Projects Squad”
Original Creator of the “The New FreeBASIC 8-Bit Palette Machine”

url=http://dhost.hopto.org/aapproj/][/url]
Your *official* home of the FreeBasic GFX Demo Central, now holding over 150 FB graphics demos so far!!!  Cheesy !
Rattrapmax6
__/--\__

« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2005, 08:26:05 PM »

Smiley Heh,. thats cool!!

Shocked Um.. I just hope I don't hit it by accident when I goto edit one of my posts...  :lol:

Kevin (x.t.r.GRAPHICS)

Anonymous
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2005, 09:44:16 PM »

Excellent  Cheesy
Sumo Jo
Been there, done that

« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2005, 11:40:25 PM »

Quote from: "Rattrapmax6"
Smiley Heh,. thats cool!!

Shocked Um.. I just hope I don't hit it by accident when I goto edit one of my posts...  :lol:

It takes you to a page where you have to fill out why you are reporting it, so I don't think you'll be accidentally submitting things.

url=http://fileanchor.com]FileAnchor[/url] - ImageAnchor - FBTK - QbasicNews - VPlanet - Various
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: