Qbasicnews.com
December 05, 2019, 04:28:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Back to Qbasicnews.com | QB Online Help | FAQ | Chat | All Basic Code | QB Knowledge Base

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Loggin time recording problem?  (Read 3544 times)
Rattrapmax6
__/--\__

« on: March 04, 2005, 11:24:51 PM »

:Huh: Why is that every last one of the new post goto old as sone as I cycle one page on this forum.. Something reading when I get on is reading to many times or something and messing up my login times. This makes it hard to skim thru the post... Pete's seems free of this prob, and is very user freindly..

I dunno, maybe some1 should look into this, it deff a bug in the site's code.. hmm, oh well. :roll:

Kevin (x.t.r.GRAPHICS)

whitetiger0990
__/--\__

« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2005, 12:09:10 AM »

...I don't quite understand....

[size=10]Back by popular demand!
I will byte and nibble you bit by bit until nothing remains but crumbs.[/size]
TheBigBasicQ
*/-\*

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2005, 04:56:24 AM »

me neither :Huh:
Rattrapmax6
__/--\__

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2005, 10:43:20 AM »

Smiley Sorry,. Its like this..

I'n just getting on this morning at 8:32am GMT -5hours, as soon as I click on a sub forum, in this case "Site/Forum Issues" my last log in time of sometime yesterday changes to my log in time to day knocking all the new posts to old or already read...

I not one who likes reading all the post times, and find the icons a very nice way to flip thru the topics.. but when their all switched to old, it becomes a intollerance just to see whats up in the world of FB and QB.. am I the only one with this prob, or am I the only one who notices it?

And its odd, Pete's furom, I can flip back and forth thru the topics and my loggin times stay where I can keep all my unread topics, well, unread, and only resets it when I logout.. its much nicer..

Kevin (x.t.r.GRAPHICS)

na_th_an
*/-\*

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2005, 10:55:34 AM »

Delete your cookies and try again.

SCUMM (the band) on Myspace!
ComputerEmuzone Games Studio
underBASIC, homegrown musicians
[img]http://www.ojodepez-fanzine.net/almacen/yoghourtslover.png[/i
Rattrapmax6
__/--\__

« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2005, 11:12:48 AM »

Shocked Delete, no no no, I'd rather eat 'em!!!!  Cheesy

Would I have to redo my profile and login stuff, I mean like start a new one? Or just redo all the auto login stuff, or what?  :Huh:

Kevin (x.t.r.GRAPHICS)

KiZ
__/--\__

« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2005, 02:19:46 PM »

no. cookies wouldnt delete any profile info. Just info about your login time etc.
Rattrapmax6
__/--\__

« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2005, 07:30:10 PM »

Smiley Right, I get to that later if ever, I got enough cookies on this thing to feed a army.. :rotfl:

Kevin (x.t.r.GRAPHICS)

Rattrapmax6
__/--\__

« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2005, 08:56:22 PM »

:lol: This site doesn't like AOL,. My login probs where being caused by it for some reason.... I accedently turned on IE trying to pop up AOL, but being lazy I serfed with it...

Tongue Now the topic doesn't knock off till I read it or leave,. whats the diff, AOLs window mode messing it up or something? :Huh:

BTW, in IE atm.. Tongue  Tongue  Tongue

Kevin (x.t.r.GRAPHICS)

Anonymous
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2005, 02:56:09 AM »

im not going to say one is better than the other  (becase technicaly AOL uses a modified IE) but, having AOL i can give you one piece of advice. stay consistent. the more you switch between ie, aol, firefox, the more settings that you were used to in one of those goes *poof*... at least from what ive experienced
Rattrapmax6
__/--\__

« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2005, 07:21:15 PM »

Na, I think I figured it,. AOL history refreshes every minute where IE does it every day... So AOL says I've been on it several times even when I just got on it messing up the times..

IE, It only records it on a day by day basis, so it knocks off topics I've read only... not every time I cycle a page.. :wink:

Kevin (x.t.r.GRAPHICS)

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: