Qbasicnews.com
October 18, 2019, 11:23:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Back to Qbasicnews.com | QB Online Help | FAQ | Chat | All Basic Code | QB Knowledge Base

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: A fox being hit it the face with a flying bowling ball  (Read 5097 times)
whitetiger0990
__/--\__

« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2005, 03:41:18 PM »

Quote from: "Rattrapmax6"
:lol: Sorry,. but the Right Click on me mouse is broke, and I'm to lazy to try and fix or replace it at the moment, heh heh.

I couldn't live with that O_O

[size=10]Back by popular demand!
I will byte and nibble you bit by bit until nothing remains but crumbs.[/size]
jsmith71
Been there, done that

« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2005, 04:55:00 PM »

:lol: Sorry,. but the Right Click on me mouse is broke, and I'm to lazy to try and fix or replace it at the moment, heh heh..

How do you make 'em,. you need a editor like, or what?  :wink: Looks like fun, I mean,.. course I find fun in loads of things(like putting car into a no traction situation!  :wink: off road offcourse!),.. so? Cheesy

I use a program called Character Maker 1999 (aka Character Mucker), which is basically a bare-bones pixelling program with a limited 256-color palette (fully editable though) and simple method for placing 'tiles' in an image that can also double as an animation viewer; I pixel the frames I need, export them, and then string them together in ImageReady.
Rattrapmax6
__/--\__

« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2005, 07:07:18 PM »

Quote from: "whitetiger0990"
:lol: Sorry,. but the Right Click on me mouse is broke, and I'm to lazy to try and fix or replace it at the moment, heh heh.

I couldn't live with that O_O

I got another comp that I do gfxs and stuff I need the right click, tho, it seems this one is starting to need it sometimes, just need to find my spare mouse and replace it....

Quote from: "Josiah Tobin"
I use a program called Character Maker 1999 (aka Character Mucker), which is basically a bare-bones pixelling program with a limited 256-color palette (fully editable though) and simple method for placing 'tiles' in an image that can also double as an animation viewer; I pixel the frames I need, export them, and then string them together in ImageReady.

Hmm,.. Character Maker 1999,.. I'll look that up, I been woundering were to find such a thing for sometime, thanks..  Cheesy  :wink: Do you know of any better, or is that the best?

Kevin (x.t.r.GRAPHICS)

jsmith71
Been there, done that

« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2005, 08:32:51 PM »

Hmm,.. Character Maker 1999,.. I'll look that up, I been woundering were to find such a thing for sometime, thanks..  Cheesy  :wink: Do you know of any better, or is that the best?

There is no 'best'. It's all preference, really. Character Maker 1999 is VERY basic apart from its tiling and animating functions, it's hardly anything fancy, but I've become so used to it it's the only program I really use for pixel art.
Using another program will not in any way allow you to make better pixel art, unless it has some filter or function you require to make your images look better. Use whatever you prefer, pretty much.
Rattrapmax6
__/--\__

« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2005, 08:49:45 PM »

Smiley Right,. I'll deffently look into this Character Maker 1999,.. Your fox animation looks pretty cool even with just 256colors..  :wink: Altho the poor thing must have a killer headache by now, heh heh..  :lol:

Kevin (x.t.r.GRAPHICS)

speedlemon
I hold this place together

« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2005, 12:13:51 PM »

Quote from: "dark_prevail"
[right click]>[Properties]>foxanimgif.gif

not to mention if you right clicked on a flash object it would display a flash orientated menu.

you know flash can export for an animated gif
TheBigBasicQ
*/-\*

« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2005, 11:37:46 AM »

Hey nice avatar, Josiah! Just make it a bit faster. Its too slow.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: