Qbasicnews.com
October 22, 2019, 02:39:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Back to Qbasicnews.com | QB Online Help | FAQ | Chat | All Basic Code | QB Knowledge Base

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: A fox being hit it the face with a flying bowling ball  (Read 5099 times)
jsmith71
Been there, done that

« on: February 11, 2005, 03:50:40 AM »

Yep, you heard right.
Boredom animation.

Tongue
relsoft
*/-\*

« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2005, 08:10:10 AM »

LOL

y smiley is 24 bit.

Genso's Junkyard:
http://rel.betterwebber.com/
KiZ
__/--\__

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2005, 08:59:40 AM »

Lol! I like it, although his head would proably go backwards slightly more if it was hit by a bowling ball....
Zack
*/-\*

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2005, 10:42:49 AM »

Nice stuff, but maybe speed up the framerate a little. I nearly stopped watching after the first few seconds when nothing really happened.

f only life let you press CTRL-Z.
--------------------------------------
Freebasic is like QB, except it doesn't suck.
whitetiger0990
__/--\__

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2005, 10:58:53 AM »

Quote from: "The late dark_prevail"
Lol! I like it, although his head would proably go backwards slightly more if it was hit by a bowling ball....

Same here =P

Now that's comedy!

[size=10]Back by popular demand!
I will byte and nibble you bit by bit until nothing remains but crumbs.[/size]
jsmith71
Been there, done that

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2005, 04:29:46 PM »

Quote from: "Zack"
Nice stuff, but maybe speed up the framerate a little. I nearly stopped watching after the first few seconds when nothing really happened.

Maybe it would make a good avatar or signature then... :lol:
Mech1031
Na_th_an

« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2005, 04:38:11 PM »

i would use it as mine if i didn't have one =P  nice work!

the mind is a beautiful thing, use it and make the world a more beautiful place.
Radical Raccoon
I hold this place together

« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2005, 04:48:20 PM »

Cool! I like how he drops when the bowling ball hits him. K.O.!!! That was funny.

Zack
*/-\*

« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2005, 04:51:03 PM »

[offtopic]
WTF is with those fox avatars, anyway...good stuff. Let me guess, Mech made em'?

f only life let you press CTRL-Z.
--------------------------------------
Freebasic is like QB, except it doesn't suck.
barok
Na_th_an

How about a tasty lead sandwich?

« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2005, 04:53:19 PM »

Yeah, that's pretty good!  Cheesy  Just speed up the frame rate more (or cut out some scenes) and maybe have him jerk backwards more and you have a winner in my book.  

Btw, just wondering,how come Mech, Josiah and the Radical Raccoon all have very, very similiar avatars?

Jumping Jahoolipers!
Radical Raccoon
I hold this place together

« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2005, 05:13:03 PM »

Quote from: "barok"
Yeah, that's pretty good!  Cheesy  Just speed up the frame rate more (or cut out some scenes) and maybe have him jerk backwards more and you have a winner in my book.  

Btw, just wondering,how come Mech, Josiah and the Radical Raccoon all have very, very similiar avatars?

I noticed Mech and Josiah had similar avatars, so as a joke I took Mech's and modified it for my own use.  :rotfl:

*Edited for a simpler explanation*

jsmith71
Been there, done that

« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2005, 05:14:11 PM »

Quote from: "Zack"
[offtopic]
WTF is with those fox avatars, anyway...good stuff. Let me guess, Mech made em'?

Ack! No! That's the second time... I make all my avatars unless otherwise stated. Mech's not the only fur here, that's why we have the whole avatar thing-- Sort of a prank almost, but I know at least I'm keeping mine for awhile. I gotta start putting my name on my work more often... Tongue
Basically, the sprite I made for the fighting game contest... Mech remarked it looked like him, as a kinda joke I added a tail and ears and a cup of coffee and gave it to him; he used it as his avatar, I decided to make one of/for myself, then I guess Radical Raccoon decided to make his own edit. (nice job on that by the way)
So... Yeah. The base sprite for those avatars was my work, just to clear things up. :wink:

EDIT: @Raccoon: Yeah, that's pretty much the same reason me and Mech have similar avatars. I guess it's worked so far... :lol:
Rattrapmax6
__/--\__

« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2005, 11:34:24 AM »

:lol: Thats cool, what is that in, Flash, or animated GIF? :roll:

Kevin (x.t.r.GRAPHICS)

KiZ
__/--\__

« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2005, 01:33:40 PM »

[right click]>[Properties]>foxanimgif.gif

not to mention if you right clicked on a flash object it would display a flash orientated menu.
Rattrapmax6
__/--\__

« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2005, 03:35:24 PM »

:lol: Sorry,. but the Right Click on me mouse is broke, and I'm to lazy to try and fix or replace it at the moment, heh heh..

How do you make 'em,. you need a editor like, or what?  :wink: Looks like fun, I mean,.. course I find fun in loads of things(like putting car into a no traction situation!  :wink: off road offcourse!),.. so? Cheesy

Kevin (x.t.r.GRAPHICS)

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: