Qbasicnews.com
December 10, 2019, 06:57:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Back to Qbasicnews.com | QB Online Help | FAQ | Chat | All Basic Code | QB Knowledge Base

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: I found a broken topic (gets an error message)  (Read 6059 times)
Neo
Na_th_an

« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2004, 05:42:11 PM »

Hmnz, ok. Good you want to fix it soon Wink

Btw, why is everyone going into "Hidden" mode?  :-?
oracle
*/-\*

« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2004, 05:44:33 PM »

So people think there's no admin around and flame/spam, then we bust their ass onto the street Wink

Mech1031
Na_th_an

« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2004, 09:42:36 PM »

So people think there's no admin around and flame/spam, then we bust their ass onto the street

wooh, yeah, tell it like it is oracle!  show them who's boss!  yeah!  woo!
... ... ...
so how is my site design comming along? (you knew it was comming).

the mind is a beautiful thing, use it and make the world a more beautiful place.
oracle
*/-\*

« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2004, 06:17:55 PM »

Quote from: "Mech1031"
... ... ...
so how is my site design comming along? (you knew it was comming).

It's third on my list to do after releasing 1.0.2 and making the official phpBB mod for it, and I just released 1.0.2 yesterday afternoon... other than that, I've got a backend in place with news working OK. But I'm hoping to sit down with it for, say, 3 days in a row and lock my door and never come out until I have a working prototype sometime soon Wink

Neo
Na_th_an

« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2004, 07:33:22 PM »

Quote from: "oracle"
So people think there's no admin around and flame/spam, then we bust their ass onto the street Wink

Hmn, doesn't make sense to me. I think it's pretty annoying not to see who's online. It gives me the feeling they're hiding from me Sad
oracle
*/-\*

« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2004, 07:40:12 PM »

Don't forget that they're hiding from everyone, not just you. But admin can still see everyone...

I'm going to go private at phpBB.com because I'm getting up there in terms of experience (and in the memberlist), so whenever I log in I get hit by PMs asking me how to install this, can I do that...

Neo
Na_th_an

« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2004, 07:44:56 PM »

I know I know. I know from experience that I can see hidden persons at QBNZ, and I still find it *bleh* when I can't see anyone here.

About phpBB... you're getting famous Cheesy Experience how it feels to be famous! Wink And as many other celebrities, they get avoidant Wink
Z!re
*/-\*

« Reply #22 on: October 27, 2004, 09:03:13 PM »

I said:
'By J. Pihl [Z!re | XiberLord]

My post say:

With &#codes

With &#codes
Code:

With brackets
[syntax="qbasic"]'By J. Pihl [Z!re | XiberLord] [/syntax]
With &#codes
[syntax="qbasic"]'By J. Pihl [Z!re | XiberLord]  [/syntax]

I've edited this now like 100 times... just look at the link in the first post by Sterling... My code (or rather my comments) are shown wrong... with &#91 and &#93 instead of [ and ]...

Sterling:
Heh, Why would you want to search for XiberLord?, my old Nick... like.. years old =)
oracle
*/-\*

« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2004, 12:25:11 AM »

That is a problem to do with the old way of syntax highlighting, and [code]qbasic... I'm not going to fix it because not much code was posted that way, and I can't find the bug anyway, and it's never gonna happen again Wink

neo: Maybe, just maybe Smiley. Especially when I finally release the MOD. I just released the second BETA just now, and it incorporates caching so when I install it here tomorrow you guys may notice a bit of a speed up in viewing threads that were previously slow because of syntax-highlighted blocks Smiley

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: