Qbasicnews.com
November 28, 2021, 12:50:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Back to Qbasicnews.com | QB Online Help | FAQ | Chat | All Basic Code | QB Knowledge Base

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: Who is the coolest ninja ever?  (Voting closed: June 09, 2002, 05:58:26 PM)
Hanzo (Samarai Showdown) - 2 (40%)
Leonardo (the turtle, not the artist) - 1 (20%)
Other - 2 (40%)
Total Voters: 7

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: i finally got past that toll block in ped-xing (spoiler!)  (Read 4026 times)
toonski84
__/--\__

« on: June 09, 2002, 05:58:26 PM »

i wont tell you what happens (it's not fantastic, and i didnt get far Smiley, but here's how i did it:  i put a heavy object on my right control button, and left the room.  when i came back the block had 'poofed' and i could go past.

oh, and since this post is effectively spam, i made a poll for all to enjoy.  My vote goes to Strider Cheesy

i]"I know what you're thinking. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum ... you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya punk?"[/i] - Dirty Harry
wizardlife
Na_th_an

« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2002, 08:09:44 PM »

Hayabusa. Ninja Gaiden. nuff said.

Blink

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2002, 12:08:47 PM »

Well... If you include Ronin, Then Usagi Yojimbo is the clear winner. Mostly because I don't know any of the other guys Smiley

-Terry Cavanagh
na_th_an
*/-\*

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2002, 03:15:47 PM »

The best ninja is Sasuke, from an old, old old old old anime series Smiley And also Kamui. Good rough realistic manga.

SCUMM (the band) on Myspace!
ComputerEmuzone Games Studio
underBASIC, homegrown musicians
[img]http://www.ojodepez-fanzine.net/almacen/yoghourtslover.png[/i
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: