Qbasicnews.com
December 03, 2021, 12:56:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Back to Qbasicnews.com | QB Online Help | FAQ | Chat | All Basic Code | QB Knowledge Base

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: 3d Editor Skin  (Read 10585 times)
Oz
I hold this place together

« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2004, 12:42:51 PM »

I finally found the menu bug, so ive started on the menu stuff, so u don't need LB+RB to end....

Ive got exams coming up next week, so i won't b working on this at all

Alex~
zshzn

« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2004, 05:40:46 PM »

Well Al I've got a chance to look at the file there just a few minutes ago, I like what I see, I'm ready to get back to programming and help you where you want it. I put a few comments in the file for you to check out, but haven't taken a really extensive examination of what is going on. Al check out the commented version at

http://zshzn.250free.com/Objects.bas
Oz

« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2004, 06:11:33 PM »

That would have been more benificially if u jsut e-mailed/PMed me

Crazy kid :roll:

Oz~
Oz

« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2004, 06:57:42 PM »

The menu system works!

W00T!!!!!!!!!

that was fun  :oops:

I guess im releasing alot of extras in this package (when complete)

Lots of programs (each demoing a part of teh program, such as Gui, mouse, 3D perspective, etc.)

Schools out 4 me on Wed, so i'll have more fun stuff done by the end of this week

Oz~
Oz

« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2004, 04:53:28 PM »

I think I'm going to redo the prorgam in screen 13
that way you won't have to switch programs [there were 2 when i stopped the screen 9 version] - Texturing, then Formatting...the Formatting one can be redone in SCREEN 13 (originally in SCREEN Cool

I'll post some links as soon as I get anything decent in the SCREEN 13 version (at the moment, im re-structuring the GUI so it doesn't take up alot of space, and its fairly convenient)

Oz~
KiZ
__/--\__

« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2004, 10:19:35 AM »

Why do it in screen 13? You should do it in Future.Lib.

Think about it.... 800x600 means a LOT of workable space, perfect for an editor, and 16bit(!!!!) colour! Seriously, man, consider Future.
Oz

« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2004, 11:07:41 AM »

I do and have been using F.lib for a while now.....i might switch to it....i'll just do scrn 13 right now, coz its easier than using a library...if all else fails, yes, F.lib will do the job   Cheesy

Oz~
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: