Qbasicnews.com
May 26, 2020, 05:47:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Back to Qbasicnews.com | QB Online Help | FAQ | Chat | All Basic Code | QB Knowledge Base

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone still got their old Windows 3.1 Disks?  (Read 3188 times)
Wizard Genius

« on: April 30, 2004, 10:28:29 PM »

I want Cardfile and Macro Recorder. I have all my disks except Disk 3, which has the contents of disk 5 on it! I want to see if Those programs work on Windows XP. Paintbrush and Calendar did, so if anyone has disk 3, I'd like maybe just the whole thing sent to qbspot@zwallet.com in a ZIP file so I can try 'em out. Thanks in Advance!!!

rogramming is like life - you work first, then play. :bounce: :rotfl: :bounce: :rotfl: :bounce: :rotfl: :bounce: :rotfl: :bounce: :rotfl: :bounce: :rotfl: :bounce:
Pyrodap

« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2004, 05:28:40 AM »

I have it somewhere... I'll take a look around my old archives...
na_th_an
*/-\*

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2004, 05:57:42 AM »

http://www.winvision.vze.com/

SCUMM (the band) on Myspace!
ComputerEmuzone Games Studio
underBASIC, homegrown musicians
[img]http://www.ojodepez-fanzine.net/almacen/yoghourtslover.png[/i
Pyrodap

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2004, 07:28:44 PM »

ok then, i wont!

(cool site btw)
Wizard Genius

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2004, 09:27:26 PM »

When I tried to log into Yahoo Briefcase (which you have to do in order to get any of the files) it didn't let me. So I still don't have what I need!!!

rogramming is like life - you work first, then play. :bounce: :rotfl: :bounce: :rotfl: :bounce: :rotfl: :bounce: :rotfl: :bounce: :rotfl: :bounce: :rotfl: :bounce:
whitetiger0990
__/--\__

« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2004, 09:31:23 PM »

thats wierd... i tried to log in and it worked for me

[size=10]Back by popular demand!
I will byte and nibble you bit by bit until nothing remains but crumbs.[/size]
Wizard Genius

« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2004, 10:35:53 PM »

So I still don't have Windows 3.1 Disk 3!!! Can someone who has it, send it to me? OR, if you can get it from there, or already have it, can you send disk 3 (or if it's not divided, send the whole thing)?

Whoever it is, send it to qbspot@zwallet.com. Please, and Thx in advance!!!

Wizard Genius

« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2004, 12:45:35 PM »

Ooops, I don't know why it posted twice. That was an accident. Can someone who's an administrator (a)Tell me how that happened, and how to avoid its happening again, (b)Not get mad, or delete my account, and (c) go ahead and delete one of those two messages, cuz they obviously don't both need to be there!

Zack
*/-\*

« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2004, 12:58:53 PM »

Usually happens by accidentely double-clicking Submit, or when the server lags for a minute, and it's been just sitting for 10 seconds, you click again impatiently, and it gets registered twice.

f only life let you press CTRL-Z.
--------------------------------------
Freebasic is like QB, except it doesn't suck.
na_th_an
*/-\*

« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2004, 01:17:27 PM »

Next time, just delete your post. You can delete the last post in a thread if it has been posted by you.

SCUMM (the band) on Myspace!
ComputerEmuzone Games Studio
underBASIC, homegrown musicians
[img]http://www.ojodepez-fanzine.net/almacen/yoghourtslover.png[/i
Jonathan Simpson
Forum Regular

« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2004, 12:05:43 PM »

I had the entire thing up for several days at a link in the other thread. (the one you posted on the other forum).  Do you still need it?

onathan Simpson
oracle
*/-\*

« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2004, 06:45:25 PM »

Quote from: "Wizard Genius"
(a)Tell me how that happened, and how to avoid its happening again,

That happens when you double click on the submit button. So keep clicks to a single click, and move the mouse off the button.

(b)Not get mad, or delete my account,

What for? Wink

(c) go ahead and delete one of those two messages, cuz they obviously don't both need to be there!

Done Smiley

Spotted Cheetah
Ancient QBer

« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2004, 01:43:11 PM »

I have got Windows 3.1 on 5.25'' disks, and I am still using it Smiley

fter 60 million years a civilization will search for a meteorite destroying most of the living creatures around this age...

There must be a better future for the Cheetahs!

http://rcs.fateback.com/
Wizard Genius

« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2004, 01:08:12 AM »

Quote from: "Jonathan Simpson"
I had the entire thing up for several days at a link in the other thread. (the one you posted on the other forum).  Do you still need it?

To this and others, I reply "Yes." I have a possible sender, but until I get back to them, I don't have it. Plus, they are having some trouble, so if anyone will send me the contents of Disk 3 (or if someone can just send everything, I can then wade through and find what I need - this is harder for me, but might be the only way for some of you). Yes, I need it, I want it, please send it to qbspot@zwallet.com!!!

Plasma
Na_th_an

« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2004, 01:52:33 AM »

http://www.phatcode.net/other/disk3.zip
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: