Qbasicnews.com
February 25, 2021, 10:11:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Back to Qbasicnews.com | QB Online Help | FAQ | Chat | All Basic Code | QB Knowledge Base

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MIDI keyboard!  (Read 2593 times)
DrV
Na_th_an

« on: May 01, 2004, 05:26:29 PM »

I recently acquired a RadioShack MD-982 with MIDI output and I've been playing with it now and then.  I came up with a few short MIDIs that I thought were half decent for somebody who hasn't had piano lessons in 5 years Wink.

http://www.freewebs.com/iamdrv/midis.htm

I would appreciate any feedback.  Thanks.
Bluffer
Guru

« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2004, 06:10:53 PM »

Shocked soundd great !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was deffantly some well spent money Smiley
Hope to here some more soon

I to Love AC/DC songs

I like COD , Given the Dog a bone & last but not least
Whole lotta Rossie  Cool

unescape.com
Massive online role playing game
Free to play
DrV
Na_th_an

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2004, 08:44:25 PM »

Heh, AC/DC rocks!

Actually, the awesome part is the sequencing software (Midisoft Recording Session).  I've been using it since I was about ten years old, but it's getting a little out-of-date (it's a Win16 app) and it crashes occasionally.  The awesomeness comes in when using the Quantize command.  It lines up the notes a lot faster than I could do it by hand!  I'd love to get some newer software, but I want something as good as Recording Session and preferably free - both money-wise and open-source-wise.  If anyone has any suggestions, I'd be glad to hear them. Cheesy

And thanks for the praise... I try. Smiley
Plasma
Na_th_an

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2004, 09:35:04 PM »

I've got Midisoft Studio 4, dunno if it's newer or older than Recording Session. There is a 32-bit version, but it only works on Windows 95...for 98+ you have to use the 16-bit version. (Which works fine, it's just ghetto. Tongue)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: