Qbasicnews.com
July 04, 2020, 09:18:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Back to Qbasicnews.com | QB Online Help | FAQ | Chat | All Basic Code | QB Knowledge Base

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Not to urgent a problem, but just giving you guys a heads up  (Read 3073 times)
Zack
*/-\*

« on: February 10, 2004, 03:51:46 PM »

Sometimes, when I write a reply, and click Submit, I get a message "No Post Mode Specified". I click back and try again, and it usually works after about 2 tries.

f only life let you press CTRL-Z.
--------------------------------------
Freebasic is like QB, except it doesn't suck.
Mech1031
Na_th_an

« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2004, 04:39:32 PM »

also, if i could just add to this.  the icons to the left of the topic that mark wether they have been read or not, stay the same the whole time.

the mind is a beautiful thing, use it and make the world a more beautiful place.
KiZ
__/--\__

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2004, 04:41:47 PM »

? not for me.... are you using the back button, mech? because they only change when you refresh the page, not when you use the back/forward buttons.
oracle
*/-\*

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2004, 06:41:15 PM »

Quote from: "Mech1031"
also, if i could just add to this.  the icons to the left of the topic that mark wether they have been read or not, stay the same the whole time.

Topics are not marked on whether they are "read", only on whether they have been not read. If you log in, then out, then in again all the icons will be the same because it's unlikely anyone has posted in that short timespan.

But I don't know about Zack's problem...

Mech1031
Na_th_an

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2004, 05:23:38 PM »

actually, i'm running XP Pro and there was some crazy restriction saying that i could not keep cookies as i am a profile that is not allowed cookies or some bull like that.

the mind is a beautiful thing, use it and make the world a more beautiful place.
TheBigBasicQ
*/-\*

« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2004, 06:58:10 AM »

Zack, if u r opening multiple browser windows then it sometimes gives that error. But I havent gotten it in quite sometime =P.
Zack
*/-\*

« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2004, 11:40:00 AM »

No, I'm not opening multiple windows or tabbing...

f only life let you press CTRL-Z.
--------------------------------------
Freebasic is like QB, except it doesn't suck.
TheBigBasicQ
*/-\*

« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2004, 12:57:33 PM »

The next time you get the same error just try remembering what you did that caused the error. I too had such an error sometime ago.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: