Qbasicnews.com
April 06, 2020, 10:48:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Back to Qbasicnews.com | QB Online Help | FAQ | Chat | All Basic Code | QB Knowledge Base

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: code in txt files  (Read 3859 times)
TheBigBasicQ
*/-\*

« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2004, 07:07:14 AM »

I think you need to compile your files into .obj and then link them using LINK.EXE. I have actually done this quite a long time ago so I dont remember the exact procedure =(
SCM
Wandering Guru

« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2004, 01:47:46 AM »

It's the same thing if you want to use QB.QLB (or QBXQLB for 7.1)and another library.  Using LINK isn't that messy.

hrist Jesus came into the world to save sinners, of whom I am first.(I Timothy 1:15)

For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son,
that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have eternal life.(John 3:16)
TheBigBasicQ
*/-\*

« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2004, 05:26:10 AM »

You should see to it that the library has a complete set of functions to do almost everything and it has the basic CALL INTERRUPT, CALL ABSOLUTE etc... functions merged with it i.e. it has its own functionality + QB.QLB(QBX.QLB)'s functionality as well. This would ensure, most of the times, that you dont require a third library. But if you do require then your only chance is recompiling =(.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: