Qbasicnews.com
February 28, 2020, 05:43:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Back to Qbasicnews.com | QB Online Help | FAQ | Chat | All Basic Code | QB Knowledge Base

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: ERROR: Data Memory Overflow  (Read 4513 times)
Anonymous
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2003, 12:52:47 PM »

heh i got the ok to give it out to yaz... url is http://members.aol.comr/rubentbstk/Key.zip

please don be tooo critical this is my first attempt at a walking engine.
you can rag on it if you REALLY want to though... whatever :|

the system i use is what i call the 'thread' system. i forsee being able to implement many broken down processes in the place of large bulky (qbasic style Wink) ones. if that doesnt make any sense... hey, it wasnt supposed to.

enjoy

p.s. it uses cosmox for the timing... if you dont have it just comment out th calls that start with CS Wink and... pleasee dont steal the gfx... i kno this game is very important to dude...
Rokkuman
Na_th_an

« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2003, 12:58:37 PM »

Chaos, what did you do?

Did you just replace all of your DIMS with REDIM?
Anonymous
« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2003, 01:18:09 PM »

yeah... i DID have to comment out a couple of arrays though, cause i think i was just using TOO MUCH memory... sigh... and my comp wont let me use xms routines, so i, i dont know what to do *bursts into tears* oh wait i could limit the number of tiles in each map... heh you didnnt see that...
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: