Qbasicnews.com
July 05, 2020, 04:52:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Back to Qbasicnews.com | QB Online Help | FAQ | Chat | All Basic Code | QB Knowledge Base

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: edit button for news submissions..  (Read 2705 times)
Agamemnus
x/ \z

« on: November 21, 2003, 12:58:16 AM »

I forgot to put a link in the first submission so I had to submit it twice. Please don't post it twice!

It would be a good feature.

A timeout would be needed (1 day?) so that history doesn't get constantly rewritten.

Peace cannot be obtained without war. Why? If there is already peace, it is unnecessary for war. If there is no peace, there is already war."

Visit www.neobasic.net to see rubbish in all its finest.
Lachie Dazdarian
I hold this place together

« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2003, 07:21:03 AM »

Yeah. I could use that feature right now. Posted news that one key challenge will last until the 24th while 1 hour later I've found out I won't be online on the 24th.

Crap.
Fling-master
I hold this place together

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2003, 02:56:52 PM »

I don't think an edit feature will be coming soon due to the way QBasicNews is designed.... the best thing you can do is resubmit your news and include something in the resbumittion saying that we should ignore the first submittion.

So, basically, Aga, I've seen your two news submittions and I'll post the one with the link. Lachie, do you still want me to post your submittion even though you said you won't be online on the 24th?
Agamemnus
x/ \z

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2003, 09:41:17 PM »

great.

Peace cannot be obtained without war. Why? If there is already peace, it is unnecessary for war. If there is no peace, there is already war."

Visit www.neobasic.net to see rubbish in all its finest.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: