Qbasicnews.com
December 06, 2019, 03:35:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Back to Qbasicnews.com | QB Online Help | FAQ | Chat | All Basic Code | QB Knowledge Base

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]
  Print  
Author Topic: Terror attack in Istanbul, Turkey...  (Read 48013 times)
na_th_an
*/-\*

« Reply #195 on: November 25, 2003, 10:51:02 AM »

You're questioning what I've seen?

Maybe those corpses on TV were just actors?

SCUMM (the band) on Myspace!
ComputerEmuzone Games Studio
underBASIC, homegrown musicians
[img]http://www.ojodepez-fanzine.net/almacen/yoghourtslover.png[/i
Mech1031
Na_th_an

« Reply #196 on: November 25, 2003, 06:10:54 PM »

Director: "Ok, thats a wrap people, great job today.  Ohh, Nice job with the moaning and wailing Diane, i actually thought you were dying.  donughts in the break room for all dying people!"

the Tele can screw with ya sometimes.  but this is one of those things that i think not even TV would fake.  if they actually did fake it, it would stir up quite a bit of contraversy.

the mind is a beautiful thing, use it and make the world a more beautiful place.
SJ Zero
Been there, done that

« Reply #197 on: November 25, 2003, 07:32:20 PM »

Quote from: "adosorken"
Quote from: "Agamemnus"
The facts will provide for themselves.

...and I just provided said facts. Sorry Agamemnus...you lose. Trying to disprove the documentation of the CIA is going to be VERY difficult, but...I welcome you to try.

Have a good sleep. Cheesy

mech...this isn't fighting, it's called a heated debate. HUGE difference. Besides, it's not breaking any forum rules.

Why? He argued against the dictionary.com textbook defininion of communism, I'm sure he can find a "chink" in your "armour". :p
adosorken
*/-\*

« Reply #198 on: November 25, 2003, 08:13:27 PM »

Quote from: "SJ Zero"
Why? He argued against the dictionary.com textbook defininion of communism, I'm sure he can find a "chink" in your "armour". :p

It is just simply impossible to argue against the hard evidence I've provided. This particular portion of the debate is over. Smiley Which is good too since I was getting a little tired of debating the bleeding obvious.

Agamemnus, ya did good kid, but you're going to have to do better than that if you think you can best me in a political debate. Cheesy

I'd knock on wood, but my desk is particle board.
ToohTooh

« Reply #199 on: November 19, 2004, 05:27:45 PM »

Let's take a moment to mourn those killed in terrorist attacks -- everyday.[/list]Speaking to my little cousin (well, he's 12!) is cosy. At each visit, you want to see him but never make him feel you do -- he welcomes you, talks to you in a way that you want to be his little cousin. As usual, he was no late to notice me:
      "Oh, brother. Was it you?"
    He was busy at something that I couldn't help interfering: It was an extra-curricular activity (organized under the name 'Webber Maggers' -- stupid) to issue a continuous in-school mag named 'The Blue Bead' (yes, it's in English!). Our little peas were sensitive enough to remember those killed in Istanbul bombings at their anniversary. Let's take a look!

He was bringing together a set of photos he ripped off from a forum -- that was his job in the anniversary page (I mean, providing the image Cheesy).

Image was blurred already -- must have been of JPEGing over and over after each edit. The angles of photo-shots were messed up. Who cared? He was enjoying it. And, after all, they did the job.

I asked him about the 'article' itself. Proud, he handed me an A4 whose title, with a huge Times-New Roman, went
      "They came where they would -- every day, like us."[/list]The tea was ready and I have already read, approved, and appreciated every single line in tears. It was high time we took a break.

And, what about the 'break's in real life? Like of terrorism, of war?

Oh, the image?..
      Here it is...[/list]

Don't interrupt me while I'm interrupting." - Winston S. Churchill
      Jofers
      Been there, done that

« Reply #200 on: November 19, 2004, 05:54:58 PM »

While I understand and agree with your point, and appreciate the Turkish perspective, bumping a thread from a year ago isn't the way to express yourself.  I ran back and forth between BBC, CNN and the 'Times for a second there, before I realized it was from November... 2003.

There is a debate forum for sensitive topics such as terrorism, but you have to register for it.
      Fling-master
      I hold this place together

« Reply #201 on: November 19, 2004, 06:26:14 PM »

Please don't revive old topics (this one, as Jofers said... being a year old). Thank you.

Locked.
      Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]
        Print  

Jump to: