Qbasicnews.com
May 26, 2020, 07:29:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Back to Qbasicnews.com | QB Online Help | FAQ | Chat | All Basic Code | QB Knowledge Base

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Making A Spiral  (Read 7936 times)
Blitz
I hold this place together

« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2003, 09:51:39 PM »

Now now, there's no need to kill yourself. Although it would probably make your mother very happy. But your cat would miss you. Think about the poor cat.

oship me and i will give you lots of guurrls and beeea
na_th_an
*/-\*

« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2003, 09:57:26 PM »

What cat, the one named Blitz? Ah, no, I mistook. Sorry, my bad english. That's not a cat. That's a pussy.

SCUMM (the band) on Myspace!
ComputerEmuzone Games Studio
underBASIC, homegrown musicians
[img]http://www.ojodepez-fanzine.net/almacen/yoghourtslover.png[/i
Blitz

« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2003, 10:00:36 PM »

You have a pussy? Damn, i didn't now you were a shemale. How's that working out for you?

na_th_an
*/-\*

« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2003, 10:09:47 PM »

No, I'm not a shemale. Maybe you got confused 'cause that's common in your family.

If you think that calling me "shemale" is an insult to me, then you must be still living in the past century. Oh, I almost forgot... You are the one who is proud to code in DOS assembly. Then it all makes sense.

And this will be my last quote. I am having so much fun of you, but I just don't want to get banned. I'll leave this thread without further ado, so you can claim your victory and be considered (besides the title of the "best but least used gaming library coder") the very winner.

Good night and don't forget yer diapers.

Blitz

« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2003, 10:28:50 PM »

Why would that insult you? You're a shemale and proud of it. We all know that. Well, I code all sorts of asm, real mode, protected mode, long mode, ARM, THUMB. Do you want me to count all the languages and oses i code for as well? Maybe even all the apis? But hey, i think you already know all that but find it funny saying "dos assembly". g'night, and stop dreaming of me.

Rhiannon
Been there, done that

« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2003, 10:32:59 PM »

Blitz, honestly, you need to turn down your ego a few notches, youre not leaving enough air for the rest of us to breathe. Wink

igitalblackie.com - Done! Smiley Ask about our hosting Wink

-Goddess of the of the No More Religion Threads movement Smiley
Blitz

« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2003, 10:36:08 PM »

Well rhi, i don't have anymore ego then anyone else here. Though i know saying stuff like that pisses of nathan. Which i find funny. As does he his little comments. And if i did have an ego, it's becuase i have something to back it up with. I'm a nice person, if you don't start to bitch with me. But if you do, i won't back out. And if you look through posts i never were the one starting arguments.

Mango
Wandering Guru

« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2003, 02:31:45 AM »

Quote from: "Blitz"
Well rhi, i don't have anymore ego then anyone else here. Though i know saying stuff like that pisses of nathan. Which i find funny. As does he his little comments. And if i did have an ego, it's becuase i have something to back it up with. I'm a nice person, if you don't start to bitch with me. But if you do, i won't back out. And if you look through posts i never were the one starting arguments.

Blitz...if you post with the sole and explicit purpose of pissing someone off, you are a acting like a jerk, in my book.
relsoft
*/-\*

« Reply #23 on: November 19, 2003, 03:12:19 AM »

:roll:  :roll:  :roll:

Cool

I just had to post. ;*)

y smiley is 24 bit.

Genso's Junkyard:
http://rel.betterwebber.com/
Blitz

« Reply #24 on: November 19, 2003, 03:26:37 AM »

Forget it, i don't have to explain myself to noone. Let's just say that nathan is the bigger jerk. Always trying to get me started. Well nathan, if you can take the game. You shouldn't play it.

adosorken
*/-\*

« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2003, 05:04:05 AM »

I think you all need to CALM THE FSCK DOWN. Yeah. I have spoken. Too bad nobody listens.

I'd knock on wood, but my desk is particle board.
wildcard
*.*
Administrator
__/--\__

« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2003, 08:54:55 AM »

adosorken is right, everyone calm down. You only cause trouble by posting personal insults and such. Don't try "win" the situation with a bigger insult it won't work.
Meg
Ancient QBer

« Reply #27 on: November 19, 2003, 09:20:38 AM »

Here's my spiral:

@

*peace*

Meg.
na_th_an
*/-\*

« Reply #28 on: November 19, 2003, 09:36:07 AM »

I am so calmed down that I'm almost asleep. Excuses, forum. That was my fault: I just can't stand Blitz. I have personal reasons and I almost left the forum once for those. I'll try to set my ignore filter to 100%.

toonski84
__/--\__

« Reply #29 on: November 19, 2003, 11:23:31 AM »

..I thought it all was kind of funny.  Think of the cat, folks, won't somebody think of the cat??

i]"I know what you're thinking. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum ... you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya punk?"[/i] - Dirty Harry
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: