Qbasicnews.com
January 21, 2022, 11:27:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Back to Qbasicnews.com | QB Online Help | FAQ | Chat | All Basic Code | QB Knowledge Base

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ANTItoonski  (Read 3707 times)
Flexibal
Forum Regular

« on: July 29, 2003, 10:50:40 AM »

okay, here it goes.

:barf:
Flexibal, if you don't like the forum, then what the heck are you doing here!

mech1031: THE TITLE WAS TOONSKI. IT'S NOT YOUR NAME, OR IS IT? so nobody asked for your opinion. or lets put it in other words: mech, if your name does not appear on a post, then what the heck are you doing here!

:bounce: seph: your evilness is what makes you you.

:barf:
I think somebody is trying to troll people

na_th_an: i did not come to troll people, just like i dont goblin people or orc people or hobbit people. i came here just to say a little something to toonski. IT SHOULD HAVE ENDED RIGHT THERE, AFTER HIS POST. all of you should have never gotten your noses into it.

:barf: LooseCaboose: it's a pity how ignorant you are. and i have great respect for you, because you have always kept your nose at the right places. this thing went out of hand, while it should have just died right after it was born. so please, stick to your intellect.

:king: oracle: we have no quarrel. my problem is with the bunch of not-having-anything-to-do-with-my-post-but-wiil-still-comment-while-they-have-nothing-important-to-say people.

Cool
Oh why did it have to be *my* thread

toonski: it's not your thread any longer. shush. and it's not that anyone mentioned israel. infact, it has exactly nothing to do with israel, it has to do with people beating me up for no reason EVEN AFTER i removed the f word.

Cool rel: your siding with seph is what makes seph so you.

:roll: megamen: the original thread had to do with glenn somehow.

------------------

now. why did i post this? because your feasting over me down there is way too much. and to give poor toonski a rest. so please. read it. and lock it. and let us all forget about it.

[Flexibal>
whitetiger0990
__/--\__

« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2003, 04:50:35 PM »

wait... im confused

***THREEHUNDREDTHPOST!!!!!***

[size=10]Back by popular demand!
I will byte and nibble you bit by bit until nothing remains but crumbs.[/size]
Sterling Christensen
Na_th_an

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2003, 05:18:08 PM »

Hey, you forgot me - I'm replying with nothing important to say too!
seph
Na_th_an

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2003, 06:16:36 PM »

I am satisfied with the response I have received...

earn.
Mech1031
Na_th_an

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2003, 06:46:44 PM »

mech1031: THE TITLE WAS TOONSKI. IT'S NOT YOUR NAME, OR IS IT? so nobody asked for your opinion. or lets put it in other words: mech, if your name does not appear on a post, then what the heck are you doing here!

ever heard of the PM function. If you just make it as a topic in the forum, your bound to get replies from everybody   :wink: .

the mind is a beautiful thing, use it and make the world a more beautiful place.
na_th_an
*/-\*

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2003, 07:33:32 PM »

Reply: I really don't give a f_ucking damn shi_t on any stuff you can babble, bug.

I will just ignore your posts.

SCUMM (the band) on Myspace!
ComputerEmuzone Games Studio
underBASIC, homegrown musicians
[img]http://www.ojodepez-fanzine.net/almacen/yoghourtslover.png[/i
LooseCaboose
I hold this place together

« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2003, 09:32:07 PM »

Quote from: "Flexibal"

This forum is public, had the message been intended for toonski and only toonski, a wiser approach may have been to either email him or using the private messaging capabilites of this forum to avoid having anybody else unwittingly interact with you.

na_th_an: i did not come to troll people, just like i dont goblin people or orc people or hobbit people. i came here just to say a little something to toonski. IT SHOULD HAVE ENDED RIGHT THERE, AFTER HIS POST. all of you should have never gotten your noses into it.

Unfortunately, troll you did, whether you meant to or not is really beside the point. As for ending the discussion right there, you could have requested that the forum be locked by one of the moderators, using the aforementioned email or private messaging tools. Instead you continued to post messages to the thread yourself, mostly to be abusive and hence drag the discussion on futher. Slightly counter-productive.

toonski: it's not your thread any longer. shush. and it's not that anyone mentioned israel. infact, it has exactly nothing to do with israel, it has to do with people beating me up for no reason EVEN AFTER i removed the f word.

From point one, you told Mech that it wasn't his place to post because the thread has toonski's name on it, the thread in quiestion hasn't as yet been renamed, so I would say by /your/ logic it's still toonski's thread. In fact, why were /you/ posting in toonski's thread?

As for people beating you up for no reason,  I can think of a few:

hypocrites! all of you!
dont tell me, dogbert
no butthead, it's just not fun here
so childish.. all of you.
aga: shove your nose between your lower cheeks

In light of that, its a complete mystery as to why anyone in this forum would feel anything but respect for you.

LooseCaboose: it's a pity how ignorant you are. and i have great respect for you, because you have always kept your nose at the right places. this thing went out of hand, while it should have just died right after it was born. so please, stick to your intellect.

Well first of I am amazed that you were so quickly able to judge my character from reading one post, although in return I would have to say that its a pity that sarcasm seems lost on you. I know what the original post was about and how you seem to love being a smart-alec, I simply thought I would join in on  the fun. I apologize most profusely for having offended you in any way, doubly so for having done it in a public thread which didn't belong to me.

HAND
;-)

esus saves.... Passes to Moses, shoots, he scores!
wizardlife
Na_th_an

« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2003, 10:41:23 PM »

I missed this whole mess. Could Wildcard summarize it for me in 50 words just before he locks this thread?

oracle
*/-\*

« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2003, 03:04:29 AM »

If he has his internet back...

What happened? Toonski got told by flex in a public thread how phpBB sucked, and it all got out of hand...

loose: we were talking about the locking in the other thread, and the fact that there is hardly any moderation going on around here... several people requested the thread to be locked but no admin came...

relsoft
*/-\*

« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2003, 03:11:12 AM »

Free popcorns at the counter!!!! ;*)

yum, yum!!!!

y smiley is 24 bit.

Genso's Junkyard:
http://rel.betterwebber.com/
Flexibal
Forum Regular

« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2003, 08:40:03 AM »

:Huh: mech1031: since it has to do with this forum, i posted it on this forum. astonishing!!!

:barf: na_th_an: disappear, conquistador. you imposed yourself on me, not the opposite.

I only have something to say. IMHO, this forum is different from Neozones and other forums mainly 'cause people is NICE here.

That's our rule: BE NICE... Is that negative, flexibal? I can understand that you come from a harsh forum, but here we try to be NICE.

You can call me hypocrit or warever you like to call me after you read this post. I'm not against you nor for you. I am just explaining why people got upset.

I prefer this forum over Neozone's. I prefer nice people and polite replies.

do you remembr what started this whole thread? my use of "nasty words".

I really don't give a f_ucking damn shi_t on any stuff you can babble, bug.

so now... are you NOT a hypocrite?

Cool  LooseCaboose:
"a wiser approach may have been to either email him or using the private messaging" --- refer to what i told mech.

"Unfortunately, troll you did" --- how? i meant to say something to toonski. it's not that i titled my thread "all you _ucking _itches i'm gonna flame your _rses". it's not likely that a thread titled "toonksi" would attract 56, mostly abusive, replies.

aga: shove your nose between your lower cheeks

i'm quoting you quoting myself... argh. anyway. yes, that is the only real evil thing i did say. but aga and me... well, 'tis a long story. and it's not personal. the rest of the "dirty words", if you wish, were responses. i didnt ask dogbert to forgive my poor choice of words or the size of my vocabulary. and his "forgiveness" is really insulting. and how is it fun, when i tell toonski something non-provoking (hey, it's my right to have feelings towards things)... and everybody preys on me.

From point one, you told Mech that it wasn't his place to post because the thread has toonski's name on it, the thread in quiestion hasn't as yet been renamed, so I would say by /your/ logic it's still toonski's thread. In fact, why were /you/ posting in toonski's thread?

let me quote me: "mech1031: THE TITLE WAS TOONSKI" vs. "toonski: it's not your thread any longer". notice the different tenses. for mech, i used "was", meaning, the previous topic. for toonski i used "is", the current topic. so yes, you might argue that "it's" might also be interpreted "it was" or "it has", although i would claim that this interpretation is very uncommon, and, had it not been clear before, i have clarified it now.

this topic is titled, "ANTItoonski", meaning everything-not-toonski, or in other words, not having anything to do with toonski. so unlike the previous topic, this one addresses all of you.

and as for "In fact, why were /you/ posting in toonski's thread?".... i'll take that as a rhetorical question.

Well first of I am amazed that you were so quickly able to judge my character from reading one post, although in return I would have to say that its a pity that sarcasm seems lost on you. I know what the original post was about and how you seem to love being a smart-alec, I simply thought I would join in on the fun. I apologize most profusely for having offended you in any way, doubly so for having done it in a public thread which didn't belong to me.

why, we have a long history, which began in the days qb45-dot-com was dot-com. and i have read many of your posts here as well, so yeah, i'm able to judge you well, imho.

Cool oracle:
loose: we were talking about the locking in the other thread, and the fact that there is hardly any moderation going on around here... several people requested the thread to be locked but no admin came...

yes, i guess several "LOCK THIS THREAD" messages and at least one "DELETE THIS ENTIRE THREAD" were not enough. sigh.

=-=-=-=

now you see why i like tree-forums? i can reply to each post directly, instead of having to address people one by one and quote them.

YHNBT (you have not been trolled)
HAND

[Flexibal>
na_th_an
*/-\*

« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2003, 10:47:01 AM »

Heh - I was just using your language, man.

SCUMM (the band) on Myspace!
ComputerEmuzone Games Studio
underBASIC, homegrown musicians
[img]http://www.ojodepez-fanzine.net/almacen/yoghourtslover.png[/i
Dav
Administrator
Ancient Guru

« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2003, 12:30:06 PM »

Quote from: "oracle"

What thread needs locking?  I haven't found it yet, and nobody has contacted me about anything.  I hate to flex admin muscle, but I will lock, delete or ban when the need arises.  Please let me know (via PM) of any forum problems so I can look into it.  My time here is kind of limited so I can't read everything, and I'm sure I have missed some things.  

- Dav (now going through all the threads)

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: