Qbasicnews.com
October 18, 2019, 10:42:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Back to Qbasicnews.com | QB Online Help | FAQ | Chat | All Basic Code | QB Knowledge Base

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pearl Jam  (Read 2081 times)
seph
Na_th_an

« on: June 05, 2003, 05:43:17 PM »

can anyone name their best songs for me?

I have the following:
- Better Man
- Black
- Evenflow
- Jeremy
- Last Kiss

Any other good ones?

earn.
toonski84
__/--\__

« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2003, 08:30:37 PM »

Daughter, Alive, Once, Old Lady Behind the Counter in an old town (or something by those lines, i never remember the title perfectly).  And hell, pretty much the entire "ten" album.  After Vs., they never came up with much that was ever good, and their last two albums have been oogly.

i]"I know what you're thinking. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum ... you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya punk?"[/i] - Dirty Harry
na_th_an
*/-\*

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2003, 09:55:50 AM »

I liked the No Code album a lot. "Off he goes" is a great tune.

SCUMM (the band) on Myspace!
ComputerEmuzone Games Studio
underBASIC, homegrown musicians
[img]http://www.ojodepez-fanzine.net/almacen/yoghourtslover.png[/i
toonski84
__/--\__

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2003, 01:02:12 PM »

haven't heard that one.  I'll have to check it out.

i]"I know what you're thinking. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum ... you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya punk?"[/i] - Dirty Harry
Jocke The Beast
I hold this place together

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2003, 01:31:48 PM »

Black, better man, immortality ,rats and Jeremy are my favourites. The album TEN is the best album of course  Cool [/b]

[size=10]"Some men get the world, other men get ex hookers and a trip to Arizona."[/size]
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: