Qbasicnews.com
December 16, 2019, 07:14:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Back to Qbasicnews.com | QB Online Help | FAQ | Chat | All Basic Code | QB Knowledge Base

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: New forum style  (Read 7006 times)
oracle
*/-\*

« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2003, 12:09:52 AM »

When I was logging in (on a different pc from normal, so I had to go through *that* process) I could hardly read the light grey on white text. Otherwise, this look is better  Cool

Hexadecimal Disaster
Been there, done that

« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2003, 03:03:26 AM »

Ok. I've checked it and seems very nice. There are some minor things that can be corrected easily, like the font colour droplist (default shows the color black) and the background color being black when it should be #1F1F1F. *cough* Damn, maybe I'm asking too much...  :roll:

About this...
Quote from: "wildcard"
I was tempted to use the override but then people who want to use subsilver can't. I also want to get rid of some of the graphics, or change them.

...I'd go with the full-replacement process, though. Why? Despite some persons seem to prefer subSilver, there isn't an option to go back with the previous design of this site. That's my opinion: to keep things homogeneous.  Cool

img]http://usuarios.vtr.net/~disaster/sigs/annoyizer.php[/img]
Neo
Na_th_an

« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2003, 05:07:30 AM »

er... I was blinded for a moment, then stars flashed in front of my eyes...

I still have to get used to it, but it's cool Smiley
wildcard
*.*
Administrator
__/--\__

« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2003, 06:38:17 AM »

Quote from: "Hexadecimal Disaster"
Ok. I've checked it and seems very nice. There are some minor things that can be corrected easily, like the font colour droplist (default shows the color black) and the background color being black when it should be #1F1F1F. *cough* Damn, maybe I'm asking too much...  :roll:

Yeah you're asking too much  :rotfl:

EDIT: Ok, I didn't see the font colour drop list. I'll fix that, it does look odd.
Neo
Na_th_an

« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2003, 06:40:38 AM »

Looks good for me
toonski84
__/--\__

« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2003, 10:19:45 AM »

i suppose i'm missing something.  it's still subsilver for me, what's up?

i]"I know what you're thinking. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum ... you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya punk?"[/i] - Dirty Harry
na_th_an
*/-\*

« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2003, 10:29:33 AM »

Quote from: "na_th_an"
Have you changed your profile? Wink

To quote myself Wink

SCUMM (the band) on Myspace!
ComputerEmuzone Games Studio
underBASIC, homegrown musicians
[img]http://www.ojodepez-fanzine.net/almacen/yoghourtslover.png[/i
Joakim

« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2003, 09:56:42 AM »

:bounce: Yay! I was pretty afraid that the new design would suck - I've seen so many sucky phpBB designs. But this one rocks! Congratulations Smiley But of course... Wildcard is da man Wink
toonski84
__/--\__

« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2003, 06:22:43 PM »

being slightly manic, i'd say i liked the happier old design but this one works as well, i supposed Cheesy

i]"I know what you're thinking. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum ... you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya punk?"[/i] - Dirty Harry
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: