Qbasicnews.com
April 09, 2020, 04:48:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Back to Qbasicnews.com | QB Online Help | FAQ | Chat | All Basic Code | QB Knowledge Base

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help with Isometric Map editor  (Read 2168 times)
Kackurot

« on: February 19, 2003, 12:24:10 AM »

Hi all, i am having trouble with my isometric map editor. I was wondering if anyone here had some ideas on how to edit a iso map. Pls post suggestions and such as im am going to loose it!!
Darn map editor works but, I am using indexing to edit and well its hard to explain the rest. So if anyone has made a iso editor ,pls post.

-Kackurot

he Legend Continues..........
Pick up DBZ budaki today!!! ;-)
Ryan
Wandering Guru

« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2003, 04:10:49 AM »

Hey, I really like the look of your page.  Reminds me of Lachie's blue themed page, and since that's my favorite color I guess you guys are on the right track.   :wink:  I'm really not sure what you're using for your current method of editing the maps, but I have two suggestions I guess (and unfortunately I'm not sure what indexing is so I'm prolly gonna sound stupid).  One would be to "turn" it and make the map editor not isometric to make it easier to edit.  The other would be to make it so you can "turn off" the tiles and leave just the grid on the ground.  Then you could place the tiles and turn the graphics back on to see what it looks like.  Of course, maybe you're already doing this and I'm just blowing hot air, but at least you got a compliment on the web site.  hehe
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: