Qbasicnews.com
May 21, 2022, 03:21:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Back to Qbasicnews.com | QB Online Help | FAQ | Chat | All Basic Code | QB Knowledge Base

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: How much longer do you think the qbasic community will survive ?  (Voting closed: October 17, 2002, 01:14:26 AM)
More than 7 years - 17 (81%)
6 years - 0 (0%)
5 years - 0 (0%)
4 years - 0 (0%)
3 years - 0 (0%)
2 years - 1 (4.8%)
1 year - 0 (0%)
Less - 2 (9.5%)
Don't know/Not sure - 1 (4.8%)
Total Voters: 21

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: -  (Read 25213 times)
Sumo Jo
Been there, done that

-
« Reply #45 on: November 13, 2002, 09:59:32 PM »

hmm a few things:

Hex: What's up with the fortunecity account you use that has all your pics?  Your avatar and you personal IMac aren't displaying on my computer, it's just has that little box with the red x through it.

Shogun:  Why do you insist on repeating that NT was made in VB?  Or the better question is, why do you keep saying this when people keep showing you information that is contrary to that?  Do you do it to raise your post count?  Or to go along with what you say is all we can expect from you, and go along with your avatar, which is SPAM?

About VB.  I like using it.  It was a very easy language to move to, after progging in Q.  The syntax is very easy and almost repetitive.  Also, you can program useful things in VB, maybe not an RPG or Windows NT (did you read that Shogun?), but you can still do things in it.  VB is not useless as a language, it's a very nice and easy to learn one that's great for beginners but can work still with advanced programmers.

Of course, that is just my opinion, so i guess i may be wrong in some people's eyes.

url=http://fileanchor.com]FileAnchor[/url] - ImageAnchor - FBTK - QbasicNews - VPlanet - Various
Shogun
Ancient QBer

-
« Reply #46 on: November 14, 2002, 02:03:29 PM »

Quote from: "SumoJo"

Shogun:  Why do you insist on repeating that NT was made in VB?  Or the better question is, why do you keep saying this when people keep showing you information that is contrary to that?  Do you do it to raise your post count?  Or to go along with what you say is all we can expect from you, and go along with your avatar, which is SPAM?
[/qoute]
hmm both and for a little fun,do you always flame ppl like that or am I just lucky?

(did you read that Shogun?)

no I closed my eyes and pretended it wasnīt there!
Sumo Jo
Been there, done that

-
« Reply #47 on: November 14, 2002, 02:59:00 PM »

Quote from: "Showgirl (shogun)"

Quote from: "SumJo"

Who's SumJo?

url=http://fileanchor.com]FileAnchor[/url] - ImageAnchor - FBTK - QbasicNews - VPlanet - Various
Shogun
Ancient QBer

-
« Reply #48 on: November 14, 2002, 03:51:50 PM »

Quote from: "Showgirl (shogun)"

Quote from: "SumJo"

Who's SumJo?

hmmm couldnīt think of somthing more lame could you? well thats really lame. ever even tryed to do somthing not so lame???

lame lame lame
wildcard
*.*
Administrator
__/--\__

-
« Reply #49 on: November 15, 2002, 12:30:39 PM »

Quote from: "Shogun"
hmmm couldnīt think of somthing more lame could you? well thats really lame. ever even tryed to do somthing not so lame???

lame lame lame

Now now, you don't want a lame tag appearing next to your name now would you?  Shocked  :rotfl:
Shogun
Ancient QBer

-
« Reply #50 on: November 15, 2002, 01:01:55 PM »

no I wouldnīt wildcard and if it in a misteruis way did it you show that you like doing pointless abusses of power.
Hexadecimal Disaster
Been there, done that

-
« Reply #51 on: November 15, 2002, 06:20:50 PM »

Blergh. Whatever.... SumoJo, some people can't see Fortunesh*tties' hot-linked images (in fact nobody should be able to see that images, but well... FS is really sh*tty after all) because of some security settings. I have some server space, but is waaay too small to store useless junk, avatars and the like.

Anyways, you're missing nothing important. Just that.  Cool

img]http://usuarios.vtr.net/~disaster/sigs/annoyizer.php[/img]
wildcard
*.*
Administrator
__/--\__

-
« Reply #52 on: November 15, 2002, 09:49:53 PM »

Quote from: "Shogun"
no I wouldnīt wildcard and if it in a misteruis way did it you show that you like doing pointless abusses of power.

Actually it was my way of nicely telling you not to cite fights with other members(especially ones that have been here longer). Now can we all get along nicely and peacfully ;-)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: