Qbasicnews.com
April 21, 2018, 08:53:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Back to Qbasicnews.com | QB Online Help | FAQ | Chat | All Basic Code | QB Knowledge Base

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: It's back?  (Read 4693 times)
Skyler
Ancient Guru

« on: December 06, 2008, 11:13:29 PM »

Whoa... I was just looking through the "FB Links" page on Pete's site and noticed the QBasicNews forum was still on there. Feeling bored, I clicked the link, and...

It's still here!

Last I remembered it had died with a random thread on aliens or something like that. Now it has a slick new interface. Cool. Smiley

I might come back more often now.

Skyler

EDIT:
My avatar is still here. I'd almost forgotten about it. XD
« Last Edit: December 06, 2008, 11:15:39 PM by Skyler » Logged

In the beginning, there is darkness the emptiness of a matrix waiting for the light. Then a single photon flares into existence. Then another. Soon, thousands more. Optronic pathways connect, subroutines emerge from the chaos, and a holographic consciousness is born." -The Doctor
wildcard
*.*
Administrator
__/--\__

« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2008, 06:22:25 AM »

Welcome back. Unfortunatley there has been some crazy time in the past passed it's good to see old face/names come back. I wonder what happened to the Doc.
Neo
Na_th_an

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2008, 08:33:45 AM »

Welcome back Skyler holograph Smiley It's become pretty empty here with the passing of time though.
D.slert

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2009, 12:58:49 PM »

Welcome back bro Yeah MM is great site and its only going to get better.. take advantage of the special promotion that is going on there right now.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: