Qbasicnews.com
October 18, 2018, 11:05:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Back to Qbasicnews.com | QB Online Help | FAQ | Chat | All Basic Code | QB Knowledge Base

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Posts since last visit?  (Read 7106 times)
cha0s

« on: August 01, 2007, 06:04:27 AM »

It would be nice to see this here... Maybe I'm just not seeing it..?
Dav
Administrator
Ancient Guru

« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2007, 08:55:13 AM »

That link doesn't seem to show up using the boards default theme (or I just can't find it either) however when I switch to the core theme it shows -- as well as a link to view all replies to your posts.

Here are direct links to those:

View all uread posts since last visit:
http://forum.qbasicnews.com/index.php?action=unread

Show replies to your posts:
http://forum.qbasicnews.com/index.php?action=unreadreplies

wildcard
*.*
Administrator
__/--\__

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2007, 10:16:14 AM »

I hadn't noticed as I've not tried to use them, I'll add them to the default theme.

EDIT: I did a quick hack job, but let me know if its the right link or not, not sure which is best. If both are used by people, let me know and I'll add the second one too with a proper graphic.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2007, 07:02:26 PM by wildcard » Logged
cha0s

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2007, 12:31:58 PM »

I hadn't noticed as I've not tried to use them, I'll add them to the default theme.

EDIT: I did a quick hack job, but let me know if its the right link or not, not sure which is best. If both are used by people, let me know and I'll add the second one too with a proper graphic.

I'm sorry I don't think I'm seeing what you're talking about... Do I need to enable a certain theme?

(Thanks Dav =)
DrV
Na_th_an

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2007, 03:01:49 PM »

It's in the lower right next to Mark Read.
wildcard
*.*
Administrator
__/--\__

« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2007, 03:21:46 PM »

Changing themes was not enabled as a few were broken because of change of directories, but I've fixed that now so you are able to change themes.

But Midnight Blue is the default one which I've added the unread button to in the bottom right as DrV said.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: