Qbasicnews.com
December 03, 2021, 12:37:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Back to Qbasicnews.com | QB Online Help | FAQ | Chat | All Basic Code | QB Knowledge Base

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome back!  (Read 6380 times)
cha0s

« on: August 01, 2007, 03:54:54 AM »

Glad to see it's back... in hands that will take care of it and pet it and love it and call it George....

anyways, is my username salvaged? Or did they delete it for good? =(
wildcard
*.*
Administrator
__/--\__

« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2007, 10:09:17 AM »

The only Cha0s login has no posts, otherwise it seems to have been deleted, which is really bad and no need to delete anyone's account unless its pure spammer.

I can rename you account if you like, I have backups of the forums periodically but not sure if it would be possible to reintergrate or not.

Good to see you back, welcome back. I need to get all the old smilies loaded up properly.
cha0s

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2007, 11:51:38 AM »

Thanks! I have grabbed all the old smilies, you can get them here: http://c0de.aknerd.com/index.php?topic=7.msg22#msg22

edit: If you could get me on 'cha0s' that'd be great, don't worry about trying to reset my post count or anything like that, it's no biggie... hehehe

later: Oh wait, I don't think guests can download attachments... I'll get that up somewhere later today.. for now I gotta sleep...
« Last Edit: August 02, 2007, 12:30:38 PM by cha0s2 » Logged
wildcard
*.*
Administrator
__/--\__

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2007, 03:11:29 PM »

I've changed your username now to cha0s, it resets your password automatically so you should receive an email about it. Let me know if you have any probs.

I still have the smilies, they're still at the old forums so its no problem. I just need to copy them across, which I'll be doing later.
cha0s3

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2007, 05:04:29 AM »

Hm, I tried to do password recovery with cha0s but the email never came >.< I dunno what to do, lol...
wildcard
*.*
Administrator
__/--\__

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2007, 09:21:57 AM »

Hm, I tried to do password recovery with cha0s but the email never came >.< I dunno what to do, lol...

They were different email accounts, I've changed the cha0s account to your old one so try it again now. If you have problems just email me, wildcard-hybd.net

cha0s

« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2007, 06:52:47 PM »

Finally! Thanks! Smiley
Lachie Dazdarian
I hold this place together

« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2007, 09:52:37 PM »

Hello newbie! Tongue
Radical Raccoon

« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2007, 10:35:24 PM »

I don't really care that it's back. It should have died and gone into oblivion. But why should I come back, huh, punk? I'm gonna go hang out at a real forum like c0de or the freebasic forum, and periodically return to sue this place.

I'm not speaking to anyone directly, just in general.

Mech1031
Na_th_an

« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2007, 10:53:38 PM »

Hi Joe!

the mind is a beautiful thing, use it and make the world a more beautiful place.
Lachie Dazdarian

« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2007, 11:15:01 AM »

I don't know why it shuld have died, but I doubt it will pick up if wildcard doesn't make some extra effort.
Kevin_theprogrammer
Ancient Guru

Mister Chaucer

« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2007, 01:46:21 PM »

It takes us posting more than wildcard can do. The best he can do now, really is either put more content on the site or just help post. It is up to the community to try and decide whether it is worthy enough to live for a little while longer.

^ Infrosoft
http://www.thecodeyouneed.us.to/ - A wiki of source code, mostly in PHP and FreeBASIC
http://www.osadvocacy.uk.to/ - Your opinion matters no matter your OS
wildcard
*.*
Administrator
__/--\__

« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2007, 03:31:51 PM »

I am around, just don't always get a chance to post or have anything to say as such. I'm still working on the main page restructure, but if you have any suggestions please feel free to post them or contact me.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: