Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 17, 2017, 04:57:03 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Back to Qbasicnews.com | QB Online Help | FAQ | Chat | All Basic Code | QB Knowledge Base

Qbasicnews.com  |  QbasicNews.Com  |  Site/Forum Issues  |  Topic: SPAM!!! « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Print
Author Topic: SPAM!!!  (Read 41593 times)
Skyler
Ancient Guru

SPAM!!!
« on: February 07, 2007, 03:39:40 PM »

This spam is getting out of hand! They now reply to existing posts! ALL of the newest ones in EVERY forum!!!!!

In the beginning, there is darkness the emptiness of a matrix waiting for the light. Then a single photon flares into existence. Then another. Soon, thousands more. Optronic pathways connect, subroutines emerge from the chaos, and a holographic consciousness is born." -The Doctor
TheAdventMaster
Ancient Guru

SPAM!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2007, 07:42:29 PM »

Thus, I should be made moderator.
Skyler
Ancient Guru

SPAM!!!
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2007, 07:56:56 PM »

It spams every new post!!! This must be illegal! I demand to be made an admin. Then I will drown the spammer's computers with a flood of pings.

In the beginning, there is darkness the emptiness of a matrix waiting for the light. Then a single photon flares into existence. Then another. Soon, thousands more. Optronic pathways connect, subroutines emerge from the chaos, and a holographic consciousness is born." -The Doctor
Skyler
Ancient Guru

SPAM!!!
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2007, 08:01:09 PM »

It's using Z!re's account. She must be somehow connected to all this.

jsmith71
Been there, done that

SPAM!!!
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2007, 08:07:02 PM »

Almost every forum I visit seems to be getting hit hard by spambots. One forum managed to completely get rid of the problem by having new users answer a random (simple) question during registration.
Mech1031
Na_th_an

SPAM!!!
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2007, 08:07:17 PM »

the fact that nothing has been done about it so far is only proof that she's involved, if not the person doing it.

...that or she can't login to her account and someone has taken over.

the mind is a beautiful thing, use it and make the world a more beautiful place.
Radical Raccoon
I hold this place together

SPAM!!!
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2007, 08:09:26 PM »

We're doomed!

TheAdventMaster
Ancient Guru

SPAM!!!
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2007, 11:00:09 PM »

Quote from: "Mech1031"
the fact that nothing has been done about it so far is only proof that she's involved, if not the person doing it.

...that or she can't login to her account and someone has taken over.
Maybe the big post on random sex keywords was a hint.
Skyler
Ancient Guru

SPAM!!!
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2007, 12:56:11 AM »

I think the fact that she hasn't replied to this post with a torrent of verbal abuse is a hint.

Skyler
Ancient Guru

SPAM!!!
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2007, 09:36:18 AM »

The bots seem to be ignoring QBNZ- and for good reason. Moneo and I are the only ones there.

Z!re
*/-\*

SPAM!!!
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2007, 10:51:29 AM »

It's amazing how you retards still dont get it...

I dont do spam, I dont register under other nicknames..
I just dont have any need for that... If I have things to say, I say them..

I thought that was pretty fucking clear by now...

You're all retards...
Skyler
Ancient Guru

SPAM!!!
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2007, 12:49:37 PM »

Then maybe you need to change your password.

Anonymous
SPAM!!!
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2007, 03:25:48 PM »

Quote from: "Z!re"
It's amazing how you retards still dont get it...

I dont do spam, I dont register under other nicknames..
I just dont have any need for that... If I have things to say, I say them..

I thought that was pretty fucking clear by now...

You're all retards...

lies =p
Z!re
*/-\*

SPAM!!!
« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2007, 05:31:59 PM »

Quote from: "Skyler"
Then maybe you need to change your password.
Maybe you need to shut the fuck up and go kill yourself?

Quote from: "cha0s"
lies =p
Oh if you only knew!
Skyler
Ancient Guru

SPAM!!!
« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2007, 07:06:00 PM »

Maybe I need to change your password.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Print 
Qbasicnews.com  |  QbasicNews.Com  |  Site/Forum Issues  |  Topic: SPAM!!! « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length