Qbasicnews.com
November 25, 2017, 02:52:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Back to Qbasicnews.com | QB Online Help | FAQ | Chat | All Basic Code | QB Knowledge Base

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Explosion Stock Footage  (Read 6485 times)
Skyler
Ancient Guru

« on: February 01, 2007, 04:43:12 PM »

Does anyone know where I can get some explosion stock footage for free?

In the beginning, there is darkness the emptiness of a matrix waiting for the light. Then a single photon flares into existence. Then another. Soon, thousands more. Optronic pathways connect, subroutines emerge from the chaos, and a holographic consciousness is born." -The Doctor
Z!re
*/-\*

« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2007, 02:50:11 PM »

http://forum.qbasicnews.com/viewtopic.php?p=151045#151045
NovaProgramming
Been there, done that

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2007, 02:41:47 AM »

:rotfl:

"flame"

ovaProgramming.

One night I had a dream where I was breaking balls.  The next morning, BALLSBREAKER was born.

Quote from: "Haye, Phillip J."
 Excellent.  Now you can have things without paying for them.

BALLSBREAKER 2
~-_-Status Report-_-~
Engine: 94%
Graphics: 95%
Sound: 100%
A Severe Error has crippled BB2 for the time being... I have to figure it out, but until then you won't see much of it Sad.
-----------------------------
Skyler
Ancient Guru

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2007, 10:35:54 AM »

I don't want flame stock footage, just the explosion. There's no flames in space, not after three seconds. But I think I figured out a "quality" explosion for Blender. So I don't need this thread anymore...

:ninja:

In the beginning, there is darkness the emptiness of a matrix waiting for the light. Then a single photon flares into existence. Then another. Soon, thousands more. Optronic pathways connect, subroutines emerge from the chaos, and a holographic consciousness is born." -The Doctor
TheAdventMaster
Ancient Guru

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2007, 11:15:35 AM »

I am the king of suck, lawlz
NilmTyNc73

« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2009, 07:05:26 PM »

I notice that some of the photos for the challenges are stock exchange photos. Im not sure what that is - does that mean if we artify the picture we can use it however we want?

Thanks,
Terri
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: