Qbasicnews.com
April 26, 2018, 09:27:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Back to Qbasicnews.com | QB Online Help | FAQ | Chat | All Basic Code | QB Knowledge Base

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: DarkBASIC Pro  (Read 14894 times)
wallace
Wandering Guru

« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2007, 03:15:42 PM »

Darkbasic is good, it's really fast and easy to use.  FPSCreator is for people who don't program, but you can make your game in like 3 days though.

f you play a Microsoft CD backwards you can hear demonic voices.  The scary part is that if you play it forwards it installs Windows.
Dr_Davenstein
Na_th_an

« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2007, 03:10:51 AM »

No, I am not DrV... sadly.  Tongue

Here's a program showing that FreeBASIC is more than fast enough to do a FPS. I've been working on a much better engine for some time, but I haven't posted anything showing what it's really capable of yet. It still needs some work. Wink

http://forum.qbasicnews.com/viewtopic.php?t=12537
BadMrBox
Forum Regular

« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2007, 01:37:26 AM »

Darkbasic pro is good. you'll find an example on how to do an fps in the example folder. The only thing you have to know is how to create 3d characters basically. It'll cost some thought.

I'm a dog and I feel dirty baby
Skyler
Ancient Guru

« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2007, 12:35:29 AM »

I can create 3d characters.
1. Open Blender, make text, set extrude depth. Voila. One step!

In the beginning, there is darkness the emptiness of a matrix waiting for the light. Then a single photon flares into existence. Then another. Soon, thousands more. Optronic pathways connect, subroutines emerge from the chaos, and a holographic consciousness is born." -The Doctor
zoasterboy
Guru

Personal Text!

« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2007, 11:32:30 PM »

Ok, since when was Z!re a bot?

-yah
Skyler
Ancient Guru

« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2007, 01:02:52 AM »

Her account has been sold into slavery.

In the beginning, there is darkness the emptiness of a matrix waiting for the light. Then a single photon flares into existence. Then another. Soon, thousands more. Optronic pathways connect, subroutines emerge from the chaos, and a holographic consciousness is born." -The Doctor
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: