Qbasicnews.com
June 18, 2018, 12:46:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Back to Qbasicnews.com | QB Online Help | FAQ | Chat | All Basic Code | QB Knowledge Base

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Rain Simulation for $20  (Read 13427 times)
BadMrBox
Forum Regular

« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2006, 06:41:48 PM »

It's way easy to make a .src with freebasic. I dont really remember how to do, it wasn't yesterday I tested it (I tend to forget things quite fast) but I think that one line of code has to be added in your .bas file and then compiled as TheDarkJay said.
Hell, now I got interesting in how this really works again  :d

I'm a dog and I feel dirty baby
Antoni Gual
Na_th_an

« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2006, 03:14:35 PM »

Jofers did a year ago a screensaver lib that handled all the WinAPI stuff. You just did all graphics stuff using gfxlib, and linked in the lib. Then renamed the .exe to .scr and that was all.
 Unfortunately it was some versions ago and it may not work today. You can find it at the FB official forums. Perhaps if someone asks him...

Antoni
Skyler
Ancient Guru

« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2006, 04:56:01 PM »

I found some references to it during my searches for screensavers in the Challenges forum. I haven't look it up, though. Oh- I got a program to work as a .scr, but I couldn't use it as a screensaver.

In the beginning, there is darkness the emptiness of a matrix waiting for the light. Then a single photon flares into existence. Then another. Soon, thousands more. Optronic pathways connect, subroutines emerge from the chaos, and a holographic consciousness is born." -The Doctor
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: