Qbasicnews.com
September 21, 2019, 10:43:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Back to Qbasicnews.com | QB Online Help | FAQ | Chat | All Basic Code | QB Knowledge Base

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Visual Basic for Applications?  (Read 2588 times)
Hellbound
Forum Regular

« on: April 13, 2006, 08:56:32 PM »

I'm a finance/accounting major and I'm told that I'm going to be using VBA a lot to write macros and stuff. I'm not really familiar with VBA, does anyone else know more about it? Is it like BASIC for Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint?
Pritchard
Wandering Guru

« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2006, 08:58:50 PM »

So VisualBasic... It's so nice. It's so grand and fun. When you learn how to use it that is. It's a very visual way of programming, and whoa it's pretty much a basic ^_~;;

You can make your forms and windows, applications, etc with VisualBASIC very easilly...

It's like BASIC for general purpose applications, and other stuff to, if you want it to ._.

will Live Forever, or Die Trying >_<;;
Hellbound
Forum Regular

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2006, 09:12:48 PM »

Yeah I just found it in Word/Excel. Opens up a VB Editor but I have no idea how to use it, I need to find some tutorials....

Edit: Found one - http://www.danielklann.com/tutorials/tutorial_index.htm

Time for me to do some learning.
Anonymous
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2006, 04:59:28 PM »

yeah since its m$, i'm sure it has all sorts of dirty connections to other m$ apps, and thats probably exactly what you're looking for. ;p
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: