Qbasicnews.com
February 22, 2020, 07:42:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Back to Qbasicnews.com | QB Online Help | FAQ | Chat | All Basic Code | QB Knowledge Base

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Fast Pixel SUB  (Read 7046 times)
thegrogen
Ancient QBer

« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2006, 09:44:29 PM »

Quote from: "fatman2021"
@ALL
Ignore Z!re, she is just some dumb blond from Niue…

O rly?

Glarplesnarkleflibbertygibbertygarbethparkentalelelangathaffendoinkadonkeydingdonkaspamahedron.
ShadowWolf
Wandering Guru

« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2006, 02:15:10 AM »

Quote from: "fatman2021"
@ALL
Ignore Z!re, she is just some dumb blond from Niue….

Damn just when you think you have seen the dumest comment ever someone goes and does that.
Zack
*/-\*

« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2006, 10:43:46 AM »

Hey, don't knock The Goddess!

f only life let you press CTRL-Z.
--------------------------------------
Freebasic is like QB, except it doesn't suck.
fatman2021

« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2006, 07:31:33 PM »

@ALL
I believe in one God the Father Almighty, Maker of heaven and earth, and of all things visible and invisible.

And in one Lord Jesus Christ, the only-begotten Son of God, begotten of the Father before all worlds, God of God, Light of Light, Very God of Very God, begotten, not made, being of one substance with the Father by whom all things were made; who for us men, and for our salvation, came down from heaven, and was incarnate by the Holy Spirit of the Virgin Mary, and was made man, and was crucified also for us under Pontius Pilate. He suffered and was buried, and the third day he rose again according to the Scriptures, and ascended into heaven, and sitteth on the right hand of the Father. And he shall come again with glory to judge both the quick and the dead, whose kingdom shall have no end.

And I believe in the Holy Spirit, the Lord, the True and Life giving, who proceedeth from the Father, who with the Father and the Son together is worshipped and glorified, who spoke by the prophets. And I believe one holy catholic and apostolic Church. I acknowledge one baptism for the remission of sins. And I look for the resurrection of the dead, and the life of the world to come. Amen.

And she my be a god, but she is not my God...
Now let’s get back on topic….
ShadowWolf
Wandering Guru

« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2006, 05:27:16 AM »

Dude there has never been a topic expected you performing an exercise in ego boosting.

along with that you going and insult Z!re. you now have as much credibility as George W Bush when speaking on the international scene.

person i think you should simple change your user name and maybe jump to another Qb/FB forum and distance your self from this thread because your credibility is shot.

but thats just what i think maybe i'm wrong
na_th_an
*/-\*

« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2006, 07:35:21 AM »

Don't dare to touch Z!re or you'll be facing the QBN maffia.

The family, the family...

SCUMM (the band) on Myspace!
ComputerEmuzone Games Studio
underBASIC, homegrown musicians
[img]http://www.ojodepez-fanzine.net/almacen/yoghourtslover.png[/i
Z!re
*/-\*

« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2006, 09:46:42 AM »

I'm gone for two days and this is what happens?

I love this place =)
Sumo Jo
Been there, done that

« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2006, 01:38:03 PM »

Quote from: "Z!re"
I'm gone for two days and this is what happens?

I love this place =)

Same.

This also better be the end of this.  We don't need this kind of b.s. here.  Get back to programming and stop trying to repeat especially bad blonde jokes.  How mature is it to turn around on someone who says you can't do something (whether either person is correct doesn't matter) and turn this thread into a flamefest at them?   Consider this to be your warning on such posting Fatman.  This is not how things are handled here.

url=http://fileanchor.com]FileAnchor[/url] - ImageAnchor - FBTK - QbasicNews - VPlanet - Various
Phydaux

« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2006, 02:32:39 PM »

Well it looks like some child showed fatman how to copy-and-paste.

url=http://www.spreadfirefox.com/?q=affiliates&id=60131&t=79][/url]
END OF LINE.
Sumo Jo
Been there, done that

« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2006, 09:55:13 PM »

Quote from: "Phydaux"

I'm pretty sure the post before this one asked people not to stray from the topic and keep flaming.  Maybe I misread my own post, but I've got a feeling I didn't.

url=http://fileanchor.com]FileAnchor[/url] - ImageAnchor - FBTK - QbasicNews - VPlanet - Various
Agamemnus
x/ \z

« Reply #25 on: February 25, 2006, 11:28:23 PM »

Well since we are on this topic, those jokes were pretty refreshing... But it should never happen again . . . .

Peace cannot be obtained without war. Why? If there is already peace, it is unnecessary for war. If there is no peace, there is already war."

Visit www.neobasic.net to see rubbish in all its finest.
Anonymous
« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2006, 03:24:59 AM »

everyone would've laughed if it was z1re saying it to the other guy

wish i had a rack and a p____, cuz then i could have a forum full of adolescent boys backing up for no other reason as well
Z!re
*/-\*

« Reply #27 on: February 26, 2006, 09:11:25 AM »

Quote from: "cha0s"
everyone would've laughed if it was z1re saying it to the other guy

wish i had a rack and a p____, cuz then i could have a forum full of adolescent boys backing up for no other reason as well
What are you implying? That everyon on the forum is adolescent?
If thats the case... you're probably right Tongue

And I dont think everyone would've laughed Tongue
Phydaux

« Reply #28 on: February 26, 2006, 07:10:36 PM »

Quote from: "Sumo Jo"
Quote from: "Phydaux"

I'm pretty sure the post before this one asked people not to stray from the topic and keep flaming.  Maybe I misread my own post, but I've got a feeling I didn't.
Sorry, it's hard to respect the comments of a sumo wrestler dancing in a tu-tu. Wink

url=http://www.spreadfirefox.com/?q=affiliates&id=60131&t=79][/url]
END OF LINE.
Agamemnus
x/ \z

« Reply #29 on: February 26, 2006, 09:44:59 PM »

One good thing did come out of this: I posted on an old thread by accident and deleted the post when I found out.... and the thread got sorted back down...   Cool

Peace cannot be obtained without war. Why? If there is already peace, it is unnecessary for war. If there is no peace, there is already war."

Visit www.neobasic.net to see rubbish in all its finest.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: