Qbasicnews.com
February 22, 2020, 08:46:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Back to Qbasicnews.com | QB Online Help | FAQ | Chat | All Basic Code | QB Knowledge Base

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Random Numbers  (Read 6398 times)
Moneo
Na_th_an

« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2006, 10:13:11 PM »

Quote from: "Dr_Davenstein"
It did solve the original problem though. It may not have printed 1-12 on one side, and 13-24 on the other side, but it selected random numbers without choosing the same one twice. I understood that as the main problem. Besides, he already got his answer. We were just exploring different methods of doing the same thing. Wink

It's good that you solved the original problem. Too bad the guy probably will never come back to give thanks or any feedback on the provided solutions.

Dr_Davenstein
Na_th_an

« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2006, 10:17:39 PM »

Quote from: "Moneo"
Too bad the guy probably will never come back to give thanks or any feedback on the provided solutions.

Man, that drives me crazy.  :x
Ralph
Ancient Guru

« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2006, 11:07:00 PM »

Please... Just continue to do your best, and forget the bad apples. As long as we can help someone , we should be happy!

Ralph, using QuickBASIC 4.5 and Windows XP Home Edition and Service Pack 2, with HP LaserJet 4L printer.
Moneo
Na_th_an

« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2006, 07:58:06 PM »

Quote from: "Ralph"
Please... Just continue to do your best, and forget the bad apples. As long as we can help someone , we should be happy!

That's a nice, positive attitude, Ralph.

Ralph
Ancient Guru

« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2006, 08:31:36 PM »

Thanks, Moneo, for the nice comment.  A positive attitude has served me well during my 80 years on Planet Earth... and counting! Cheesy

Ralph, using QuickBASIC 4.5 and Windows XP Home Edition and Service Pack 2, with HP LaserJet 4L printer.
Moneo
Na_th_an

« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2006, 01:20:14 AM »

Thanks, Moneo, for the nice comment.  A positive attitude has served me well during my 80 years on Planet Earth... and counting! Cheesy

Here's hoping you go on counting for many years to come.

Dr_Davenstein
Na_th_an

« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2006, 01:27:14 AM »

Quote from: "Moneo"

Here's hoping you go on counting for many years to come.

Yeah!  Tongue
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: