Qbasicnews.com
December 03, 2021, 12:20:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Back to Qbasicnews.com | QB Online Help | FAQ | Chat | All Basic Code | QB Knowledge Base

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: . . . More Drawings. . . .  (Read 2993 times)
Rattrapmax6
__/--\__

« on: January 15, 2006, 01:27:08 PM »

:roll: I've actualy stacked up a few drawings since the last time I posted in this forum, they can be found at my art section on my site.. Wink .. I'm just not in the mood to update the site atm,.

http://members.aol.com/rattrapmax6/myart/Rift_Drawing.jpg
Rift laying on a bed drawing,.. I actualy drew this picture in the same fassion,. coloured it in the GIMP tho.. Wink (Large Picture)

http://members.aol.com/rattrapmax6/myart/Spark_Sitting.jpg
A character from one of my old comics (Sorta like QBHH) named Spark.. He has a long history of things going wrong, to explain why he looks upset/mad and is part robot....

Enjoy! :wink:

Kevin (x.t.r.GRAPHICS)

jsmith71
Been there, done that

« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2006, 07:47:52 PM »

You've definately improved. As far as poses go, you seem to be pretty confident-- Coloring, as well-- The only really noticeable thing I see is that I think the legs taper a bit much and are kinda skinny at the end. You might wanna try making the hooves a bit wider, and the section of leg leading up to it. Maybe check out some other equine furry art to see what I mean.
SJ Zero
Been there, done that

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2006, 02:40:50 AM »

Not bad! If it weren't for the obvious horseforskinnian influences, I'd be very impressed.  :rotfl:
Rattrapmax6
__/--\__

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2006, 03:57:19 PM »

Quote from: "SJ Zero"
Not bad! If it weren't for the obvious horseforskinnian influences, I'd be very impressed.  :rotfl:

I saw "Latest post "SJ Zero",. and thought "Oh no,. not this agian!"  :lol:

@ Josiah: Hmm,. I never really payed much attintion to that.. heh..  Smiley  Thanks.. Wink

Kevin (x.t.r.GRAPHICS)

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: