Qbasicnews.com
January 28, 2022, 08:09:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Back to Qbasicnews.com | QB Online Help | FAQ | Chat | All Basic Code | QB Knowledge Base

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: What is your oppinion about the new layout of TRINTS online  (Voting closed: September 29, 2002, 05:06:31 PM)
Great! - 2 (100%)
Not special really - 0 (0%)
It sucks bring back the old layout - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 3

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: TRINTS online updates again  (Read 2915 times)
DragonFire
Forum Regular

« on: September 29, 2002, 05:06:31 PM »

Well there hasnt been much activity at TRINTS online for a long time. But I desided that time is over. TRINTS online is going to focus more on providing help for beginners rather then making projects. But I cant do this all at my own I need ppl that are willing to help. So if you would like to help create the content of the new TRINTS online site please contact me at: Trsint.geo@yahoo.com. All help is appriciated. This is what we need:
- Links to qbasic / vbasic sites
- Links to Delphi sites
- Links to programming sites in general
- Tutorials ( only the once written by yourself and with the permission for us to publish them on our site )
- News posters

TRINTS online will be mainly focusing on qbasic / vbasic and delphi

url=http://qicons.cubeactive.com]Icons & Glyphs - QIcons[/url]
Jocke The Beast
I hold this place together

« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2002, 05:49:25 PM »

Good luck with the new styled "TRINTS Online" website.
I'm very busy right now but if u need links and ideas I'm more then willing to help ya. Good luck!

[size=10]"Some men get the world, other men get ex hookers and a trip to Arizona."[/size]
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: