Qbasicnews.com
January 23, 2018, 06:47:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Back to Qbasicnews.com | QB Online Help | FAQ | Chat | All Basic Code | QB Knowledge Base

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone interested in making a text adventure as a group?  (Read 86796 times)
Endevor

« Reply #225 on: March 04, 2009, 01:23:42 AM »

Aight, I'll try to send you the files when I'm back on, probably sometime tomoro after school. I actually found today some graphics and sounds that would be awesome to use. Only problem will be that if we use them, I'll need to change my layout, but it should follow the same engine, just a different grid. I'm not an expert at SDL, but I found some tutorials and manual that ill also send u. U may get multiple emails with the different parts cause it may be too big to send at once. Thanks man, this rocks.
 Grin
Endevor

« Reply #226 on: March 04, 2009, 01:30:02 AM »

PS: you can laugh at my graphics if u want, especially once u compare them to the ones online, lol. Yea, I know they look gay, but my art is programming, not drawing, at least not on the computer. They probably could be better, but my teacher was fine with them and we needed to move on anyway, lol. Anyway, I'll send u the files and u can tell me what u think, and don't hesitate to criticise cause I'm still a beginner and really want to be better
daryy

« Reply #227 on: April 24, 2009, 03:47:58 PM »

And we don't have to do "every possibility".there is a much easier way of doing things....

Sell saab parts and  restoration products.
Endevor

« Reply #228 on: April 30, 2009, 05:29:23 PM »

what do you mean, "every possibility"?
RADIUM-V Interactive
Forum Regular

« Reply #229 on: March 08, 2010, 04:03:44 AM »

Hey all (if anyone still exists),

I was browsing around on my webspace and found some really old files from this thread. Anybody interested in starting this up again for the fun of it? :3

Quote from: thegrogen
As a side note, I wish I was a robotic zombie ninja pirate.
Endevor

« Reply #230 on: March 08, 2010, 02:25:42 PM »

I am currently making a graphics based RPG using FreeBASIC and SDL libraries (image, mixer, ttf, etc). I am pretty much just starting the main image since when we first started it kinda died out. I, on my own, have started up again and if you would like to help, email me at ccabose@aol.com and let me know. I'll send you what I got. Thanks
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]
  Print  

Jump to: