Qbasicnews.com
July 05, 2020, 03:45:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Back to Qbasicnews.com | QB Online Help | FAQ | Chat | All Basic Code | QB Knowledge Base

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ASCII Painter/Picture Lab 1.0  (Read 3345 times)
Rattrapmax6
__/--\__

« on: August 19, 2005, 04:44:02 PM »

http://adaworld.com/asciiforum/viewtopic.php?t=20

^^^ All the info there,.. ^^^

Basicaly its going to be a cool ASCII painter type app,...  Cool  :wink:

Kevin (x.t.r.GRAPHICS)

Adigun A. Polack
Ancient Guru

« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2005, 06:32:02 PM »

To Rattrapmax6:

You know, back in the wonderful ANSI days on “MS-DOS”-based bulletin boards since the late 1980’s, there were lots upon lots of 16-color drawings that truly inspired me to do at least a couple of them for my original artworks section of my site.  And you know what, man, I am looking forward to trying your thing out when it is released!  With all of the awesome and *very* promising features mentioned (like the ability to export your text drawings to HTML and .BAS and even 2 types of BBcode as well!), hey, count me in!!  Cheesy !

Be seeing you now, and like I said, I am looking forward to your newest program here!!  :king:

WISHING YOU EXCELLENCE TONIGHT,

Adigun Azikiwe Polack
One of the Founders of “Aura Flow” ::: Continuing Developer of “Frantic Journey
Current Developer of “Star Angelic Slugger” ::: Webmaster of the “AAP Official Projects Squad
Original Creator of the “The New FreeBASIC 8-Bit Palette Machine

url=http://dhost.hopto.org/aapproj/][/url]
Your *official* home of the FreeBasic GFX Demo Central, now holding over 150 FB graphics demos so far!!!  Cheesy !
Rattrapmax6
__/--\__

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2005, 08:14:16 PM »

(BBCode Syntax Test Deleted)

Never mind.... Seems the BBCode Syntax highlighter chokes.... Strangly it worked fine in Preview??  :Huh:

Oh well....  :-?

Anyway.. Thanks AAP..  :wink:

Kevin (x.t.r.GRAPHICS)

Rattrapmax6
__/--\__

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2005, 08:29:51 PM »

Okay.... This one better work...  Tongue

BBCode Code test.... (Most likely would look better with more char variations)

Code:

˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛
˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛
˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛±±±±±±˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛±±±±±˛˛˛˛˛˛˛±±±±˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛
˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛±±±±±˛˛˛±±±±±±±±±±±±±˛˛±±±±±±±±±˛˛˛˛±±±±±˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛
˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛±±±±±˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±˛˛˛˛˛±±±±±±˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛
˛˛˛˛˛±±±±±±±±±±±˛˛˛˛˛±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±˛˛˛˛˛±±±±±±±˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛
˛˛±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±˛˛˛±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±˛˛˛˛˛˛˛±±±±˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛
˛±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±˛˛±±±±±±±±±˛˛˛˛±±±±±±±±˛˛˛˛˛±±˛˛˛˛˛±±±±±˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛±±±±˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛
±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±˛˛±±±±±±±±±˛˛˛˛±±±±±±±±˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛±±±±±˛˛˛˛˛˛˛±±±±˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛
±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±˛±±±±±±±±±±±˛˛±±±±±±±±±˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛±±±±±˛˛˛˛˛˛±±±±±˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛
±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±˛±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛±±±±±±˛˛˛˛˛˛±±±±±±˛˛˛˛˛˛˛
±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±˛±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛±±±±±˛˛˛˛˛±±±±±±±˛˛˛˛˛˛˛
±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±˛˛±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±˛˛˛˛˛±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛
±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±˛˛˛˛˛±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±˛±±±±±±±±±±±±±±˛˛±±±±˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛
±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛
±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛
±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±˛˛˛˛±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛
±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±˛˛±±±±±±±±±±˛±±±±±±±±±±±˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛
±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±˛˛±±±±±±±±˛˛˛˛±±±±±±±˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛
±±±±±±±±±±±±±±˛±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±˛˛±±±±˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛
±±±±±±±±±±±±±±˛˛±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛
±±±±±±±±±±±±±±˛˛˛±±±±±±±±±±±±±˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛
±±±±±±±±±±±±±±˛˛˛˛±±±±±±±±±±˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛±±Paint/Picture±Lab±1.0±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±
±±±±±±±±±±±±±±˛˛˛˛˛˛±±±±±˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
±±±±±±±±±±±±±±˛˛˛˛˛˛˛±˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛
±±±±±±±±±±±±±±˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛
±±±±±±±±±±±±±˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛
±±±±±±±±±±˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛
±±±±±±±˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛
±±±˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛

Kevin (x.t.r.GRAPHICS)

MystikShadows
Ancient Guru

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2005, 11:04:34 PM »

Looks pretty good to me :-).  I think it's a good test :-)

hen they say it can't be done, THAT's when they call me ;-).

need hosting:  http://www.jc-hosting.net
All about ASCII: http://www.ascii-world.com
Anonymous
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2005, 08:51:56 AM »

looks cool man, those generated html files are nuts hehehe
Rattrapmax6
__/--\__

« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2005, 11:46:30 AM »

Yeah... I wish this would work tho:... Try try agian,.. but it will most likly cut off the bottom bit... grr,. works fine with Preview, odd....

[syntax="ASCII Painter/Picture Lab 1.0"]
˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛±±±±±±˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛±±±±±˛˛˛˛˛˛˛±±±±˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛
˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛±±±±±˛˛˛±±±±±±±±±±±±±˛˛±±±±±±±±±˛˛˛˛±±±±±˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛
˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛±±±±±˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±˛˛˛˛˛±±±±±±˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛
˛˛˛˛˛±±±±±±±±±±±˛˛˛˛˛±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±˛˛˛˛˛±±±±±±±˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛
˛˛±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±˛˛˛±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±˛˛˛˛˛˛˛±±±±˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛
˛±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±˛˛±±±±±±±±±˛˛˛˛±±±±±±±±˛˛˛˛˛±±˛˛˛˛˛±±±±±˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛±±±±˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛
±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±˛˛±±±±±±±±±˛˛˛˛±±±±±±±±˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛±±±±±˛˛˛˛˛˛˛±±±±˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛
±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±˛±±±±±±±±±±±˛˛±±±±±±±±±˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛±±±±±˛˛˛˛˛˛±±±±±˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛
±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±˛±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛±±±±±±˛˛˛˛˛˛±±±±±±˛˛˛˛˛˛˛
±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±˛±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛±±±±±˛˛˛˛˛±±±±±±±˛˛˛˛˛˛˛
±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±˛˛±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±˛˛˛˛˛±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛
±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±˛˛˛˛˛±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±˛±±±±±±±±±±±±±±˛˛±±±±˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛
±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛
±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛
[/syntax]
EDIT: Hmm.. seems to be a char limit or something? I closed off the syntax tag,. looks bad w/o it...

Edit #2: Looks sweet on smartdark!!!  :king:

Kevin (x.t.r.GRAPHICS)

Rattrapmax6
__/--\__

« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2005, 01:10:20 PM »

~Bump~

Original Post updated: Go check out the HTML test with BackGround colour settings!  Cool

Kevin (x.t.r.GRAPHICS)

Rattrapmax6
__/--\__

« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2005, 03:41:14 PM »

~Bump~

Very, very, happy to annonce that I'm in the last few stages before release. The link in the first post will take you to all the information regarding this editor including 2 new screenshots for those who don't hang out much there....

I intend to leave the BBCode syntax exporter for boards like this supporting the [syntax] mod,. but,. the output is huge, so don't expect the boards char limits to hold it (It's for a fact this board doesn't hold it(Look at the post above))....  :wink:

Enjoy! :wink:

Kevin (x.t.r.GRAPHICS)

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: