Qbasicnews.com
November 27, 2021, 06:14:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Back to Qbasicnews.com | QB Online Help | FAQ | Chat | All Basic Code | QB Knowledge Base

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: Should it be made?  (Voting closed: June 30, 2005, 10:38:34 PM)
Yes - 5 (55.6%)
No - 3 (33.3%)
I don't care, and I think the 90's sucked - 1 (11.1%)
Total Voters: 9

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: An FMV Game in QB?  (Read 2044 times)
TechFalcon

« on: June 30, 2005, 10:38:34 PM »

Yeah, I know.  It's considered by some to be one of the worst forms of gaming (and one of the worst fads from that dreaded decade, the 90's *shudder*).  But some think that it's one of the most original forms of gaming media.  I wanted to see what the community thinks about the creation of one in QB (or FB, if neccesary).

For those of you who don't know what an FMV game is (or for those of you who never owned a SegaCD), it is, simply put, an interactive movie.  Examples would include "Cyberia" or "Dragon's Lair".

marzecTM
Ancient Guru

« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2005, 10:55:46 PM »

i played rebel assault, cyberia and megarace and a bunch of other fmvs. it was fun when those rendered movies where actually something new and exciting. but these days i think the hype is gone ( as the cdrom is an established standard now :p ) so i'd be use my time for something else if i was in your place

quote="NecrosIhsan"]

[/quote]
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: