Qbasicnews.com
September 21, 2019, 10:31:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Back to Qbasicnews.com | QB Online Help | FAQ | Chat | All Basic Code | QB Knowledge Base

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Where did Helius go?  (Read 7238 times)
Neo
Na_th_an

« on: June 28, 2005, 01:52:26 PM »

Ever after this QBN Drama the forum style Helius seems to have disappeared Sad

It was my favorite style... and now it's gone. I really detest smartDark... and subSilver isn't very nice in my eyes either.

So I just wanted to ask where it went? And if it comes back? I'd really like it to... :-?
DrV
Na_th_an

« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2005, 02:13:28 PM »

Me, too! subSilver is boring...
Sumo Jo
Been there, done that

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2005, 02:31:30 PM »

I took it away because it only had a few users and it made it easier to install mods.  If you want it back, I can install it later tonight.

url=http://fileanchor.com]FileAnchor[/url] - ImageAnchor - FBTK - QbasicNews - VPlanet - Various
Frobozz
Forum Regular

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2005, 06:02:20 PM »

Quote from: "Sumo Jo"
I took it away because it only had a few users and it made it easier to install mods.  If you want it back, I can install it later tonight.

While you are at it, throw in some other interesting themes that we haven't seen yet. Or talk Zap into making a unique one.

As part of advertisement, you could make the background have "FileAnchor" all over it like a watermark or something. :lol:
Sumo Jo
Been there, done that

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2005, 06:13:09 PM »

Quote from: "Frobozz"

While you are at it, throw in some other interesting themes that we haven't seen yet. Or talk Zap into making a unique one.

As part of advertisement, you could make the background have "FileAnchor" all over it like a watermark or something. :lol:

The more themes the harder it is to mod.

I don't think a fileanchor theme would go over too well.

url=http://fileanchor.com]FileAnchor[/url] - ImageAnchor - FBTK - QbasicNews - VPlanet - Various
KiZ
__/--\__

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2005, 01:58:05 AM »

>=(

I want subOracle back as well!
Sumo Jo
Been there, done that

« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2005, 03:11:50 AM »

Quote from: "dark_prevail"
>=(

I want subOracle back as well!

You're 1 of 5 that used that template.  Having so few users use a style and having so many makes more work for modding.

KiZ
__/--\__

« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2005, 03:27:29 PM »

I would prefer having a template that I feel comfortable with rather than just a few more silly mods. I'm not sure you can justify removing a template just because you dont think enough people use it to justify it.
Sumo Jo
Been there, done that

« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2005, 03:38:14 PM »

Quote from: "dark_prevail"
I would prefer having a template that I feel comfortable with rather than just a few more silly mods. I'm not sure you can justify removing a template just because you dont think enough people use it to justify it.

I was just explaining the situation.  I will return both.  But if I left it at two styles or 1 styles (as most forums do) you wouldn't know the difference and you'd just accept that it's that way.  

Mods aren't all silly if they help run the site or increase the efficiency either.  There are many things that aren't included in phpbb that are helpful to monitor/control things on a forum.

Granted the birthday mod and things of that sort are for appearance.

Sumo Jo
Been there, done that

« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2005, 09:09:55 AM »

templates reinstalled.

Neo
Na_th_an

« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2005, 09:52:27 AM »

Thanks very much for your effort Sumo Smiley
DrV
Na_th_an

« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2005, 10:06:25 AM »

Yes, thanks! Cheesy
Anonymous
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2005, 01:14:57 PM »

Hail

hehe
KiZ
__/--\__

« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2005, 09:46:41 PM »

Thanks very much.
Pyrodap

« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2005, 11:29:25 PM »

Quote from: "Frobozz"

The more themes the harder it is to mod.

I don't think a fileanchor theme would go over too well.

Make fileanchor the only theme - that's even less work for you... i mean what's everyone gunna do about it?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: